By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Features
Dale History
Season by Season
Records
Hat Trick Heroes
Biggest Wins
Former Players
Former Managers
Team of the Noughties
League One Guide
Longest Serving Managers
League One Distances
Early League One Odds
Facebook Page
Twitter Page
Interactive
Predictions
Chat Room
Questionnaires
League Calculator
Video Wall
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Stats
Squad
Ground Guide
Maps
Satellite
Directions
Admission Prices
Season Tickets
Pub Guide
Church Inn
Dale Bar
Studds
Cemetery
Weather & Traffic
Hotels
Rail Tickets
Paper View
Betting
Shop
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
Tube closures
08:55 - Apr 3 with 1688 views
NUBLOCK
H&C line closed today so is the central line from Paddington to Shep Bush Market running as it’s the same track ?
0
Tube closures
on 09:03 - Apr 3 with 1645 views
connell10
Central line is running.
AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll:
best number 10 ever?
0
Tube closures
on 09:36 - Apr 3 with 1576 views
NUBLOCK
Thanks just sounded a bit strange as on the same tracks
0
Tube closures
on 09:41 - Apr 3 with 1573 views
terryb
That would be the Circle Line rather than the Central Line.
TFL is showing the Circle Line as running to Hammersmith, but why that would be & not the H&C I don't know.
0
Tube closures
on 10:10 - Apr 3 with 1481 views
NUBLOCK
That’s what I thought. Confusing .
0
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
© FansNetwork 2026