Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? 13:34 - Jan 25 with 15981 viewsfreddieeddie

How can we struggle to get a sell out against Chelsea? If that's the case then that is embarrassing. Shocking in my opinion.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 17:06 - Jan 26 with 3292 viewsbenbu

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:04 - Jan 26 by daveB

i booked an extra seat in the lower loft yesterday without having to buy a kids ticket as well, they give you a warning on the site but then you click on accept terms and go through to the payment screen.

yes i did the same i purchased an extra adult ticket in lower loft today on its own. i also got 2 the day before the mates in the upper loft! didnt say anything about having a kid with me
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 17:48 - Jan 26 with 3216 viewsNov77

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 16:40 - Jan 26 by BazWoT

Not really, less than 1,000 left now and a day to go.

Away end sold out.

Had they made them £20 for example they would basically have half the money they have now.

Got to pay for these signings somehow you know.

We don't know if they've released restricted view tickets yet, seen a few times this season when tkts appear to be selling well only for hundreds more to suddenly become available.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:19 - Jan 26 with 3180 viewsBazWoT

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 17:48 - Jan 26 by Nov77

We don't know if they've released restricted view tickets yet, seen a few times this season when tkts appear to be selling well only for hundreds more to suddenly become available.

That's usually when they suddenly release the lower school end though.

Know what you mean but we don't have hundreds of restricted view seats.

We have thousands!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 19:33 - Jan 26 with 3141 viewswittle

i have had a few scum mates asking for tickets as they have heard we havent sold out . had to save face by saying only family stand left ,not that i would of got them some anyway.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 23:42 - Jan 26 with 3006 viewsdenhamhoop2

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 19:33 - Jan 26 by wittle

i have had a few scum mates asking for tickets as they have heard we havent sold out . had to save face by saying only family stand left ,not that i would of got them some anyway.

Theres still 934 seats available around the ground
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 00:02 - Jan 27 with 2983 viewsJuzzie

We should have one of those countdown ticker thingymabobs. Can't do one for tickets so here's a timer instead.

http://is.gd/M3Ynfz

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 00:17 - Jan 27 with 2954 viewsDaiHo0p

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 00:21 - Jan 27 with 2956 viewsthemodfather

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 00:17 - Jan 27 by DaiHo0p

still..we only have to shift 15000 and not to have done so already is very bad....
most though in family area, which imo should have been moved ages back, but there we go.
i am hopeful the last tkts will be gone tomorrow.
Login to get fewer ads

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 15:02 - Jan 27 with 2879 viewsNov77

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 23:42 - Jan 26 by denhamhoop2

Theres still 934 seats available around the ground

927 now, form an orderly queue now peeps

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:07 - Jan 27 with 2768 viewswittle

883 left as of 6pm dont look like its gonna sell out .i feel tickets should of been 25 to 30 quid tops i know its chelsea but its the fa cup and its pricey for famillies.but i will be there.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:28 - Jan 27 with 2738 viewsGetMeRangers

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:07 - Jan 27 by wittle

883 left as of 6pm dont look like its gonna sell out .i feel tickets should of been 25 to 30 quid tops i know its chelsea but its the fa cup and its pricey for famillies.but i will be there.

The maths would be bad on 18000 at 25-30 versus 17000 at 40. The difference pays for the bloated of squad players who will never play for the R's again... its all Palladini's fault!
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:41 - Jan 27 with 2716 viewswittle

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:28 - Jan 27 by GetMeRangers

The maths would be bad on 18000 at 25-30 versus 17000 at 40. The difference pays for the bloated of squad players who will never play for the R's again... its all Palladini's fault!

look i know the club have made more money at 40 quid but its the fa cup and tickets would of been snapped up sooner especially famillies.its easy to say we are signing all these players but its tough for a lot of people at the minute.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:52 - Jan 27 with 2699 viewsjimmya

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:41 - Jan 27 by wittle

look i know the club have made more money at 40 quid but its the fa cup and tickets would of been snapped up sooner especially famillies.its easy to say we are signing all these players but its tough for a lot of people at the minute.

Nothing to do with money, do you seriously think a £10.00 difference in price of ticket would have ensured we sold the 800 odd spare seats?

Can only be worry over trouble/bad atmosphere and early kick off. Just shows we have no depth in our support though.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:58 - Jan 27 with 2692 viewswittle

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:52 - Jan 27 by jimmya

Nothing to do with money, do you seriously think a £10.00 difference in price of ticket would have ensured we sold the 800 odd spare seats?

Can only be worry over trouble/bad atmosphere and early kick off. Just shows we have no depth in our support though.

yes i do believe 10 to 15 pound off the price would have made a difference i think there is a limit that alot of people will pay mainly famillies as is shown by loads being left in the family stand
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:31 - Jan 27 with 2636 viewsTGRRRSSS

I know of people who say £40 is a pisstake but yeah I reckon £10 off would have made all the difference, helped me though, X Block tomorrow
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:45 - Jan 27 with 2579 viewsTGRRRSSS

Have we sold out yet peeps?
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 00:54 - Jan 28 with 2475 viewsNathanNI

I'm looking forward to the next big game where people bleat about not being able to get a ticket. I already thought those at replay to MK Dons should have got a cheaper ticket for this.

But wait til the next big game and all the moaning will start. We can't sell this out and we don't need a new ground, ATAF... to quote a regular off here...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024