Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notts County sign Forte.. 15:12 - Jan 27 with 2318 viewsNotEyreClue

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11700/7459684/Magpies-swoop-for-Forte

It would be interesting to know what kind of contribution Saints would have wanted towards his wages..

Should we have gone in for him? Did we go in for him? Do we have enough loan strikers at the moment? What do you all think?

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Notts County sign Forte.. on 15:14 - Jan 27 with 2304 viewsBrierls

It's not often I agree with TomRAFC on players (or prospective managers!), but Forte is a player I'd love to see at Dale. Big, quick & powerful.
Notts County sign Forte.. on 15:18 - Jan 27 with 2276 viewsNotEyreClue

Notts County sign Forte.. on 15:14 - Jan 27 by Brierls

It's not often I agree with TomRAFC on players (or prospective managers!), but Forte is a player I'd love to see at Dale. Big, quick & powerful.

I agree, hasn't really reached his potential anywhere yet. Everytime I've seen him he's looked like he could run 'fer dayz' and is definitely the kind of big bustling striker we'd need. I have heard he's a bit of a donkey though at times? Surprised Preston didn't sign him...HOOOOOF

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Notts County sign Forte.. on 18:51 - Jan 27 with 2159 viewsD_Dale

County must be getting desperate after slipping down the table and becoming the one side in D1 with worse recent form than Dale.
Notts County sign Forte.. on 19:11 - Jan 27 with 2108 views442Dale

Never really rated him that highly. Was in and out at Scunny and it was quite surprising Adkins signed him at Saints. Maybe a consistent run in a team somewhere will benefit him.

County fans also believe that Martin Allen's reference to going after a championship striker who scored off the bench last week means he was referring to David Ball.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Notts County sign Forte.. on 21:53 - Jan 27 with 2027 viewsShun

Notts County sign Forte.. on 19:11 - Jan 27 by 442Dale

Never really rated him that highly. Was in and out at Scunny and it was quite surprising Adkins signed him at Saints. Maybe a consistent run in a team somewhere will benefit him.

County fans also believe that Martin Allen's reference to going after a championship striker who scored off the bench last week means he was referring to David Ball.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I'll be annoyed if they get Ball, I still hold some hope he'll come back here.
Notts County sign Forte.. on 22:47 - Jan 27 with 1995 viewsChaffRAFC

I said a couple of weeks ago that Ball's second spell here was partly down to the fact his head was in bits having been offered a VERY good deal by Notts County.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Notts County sign Forte.. on 22:50 - Jan 27 with 1982 views442Dale

Notts County sign Forte.. on 22:47 - Jan 27 by ChaffRAFC

I said a couple of weeks ago that Ball's second spell here was partly down to the fact his head was in bits having been offered a VERY good deal by Notts County.

That and having to play on the sodding wing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024