Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bullet 17:48 - Jan 27 with 2633 viewswittle

sent to training ground addressed to ferdinand news are saying
bullet on 17:55 - Jan 27 with 2599 viewsPacal_Votan

"Try the whine!!!"

bullet on 18:00 - Jan 27 with 2557 viewsreal_loftus

All over Sky News.

Light blue touch paper and stand well back.....

ATAF.

bullet on 18:03 - Jan 27 with 2526 viewsMarkPerryMason

Interesting move this by the club, why release a statement asking for calm and then tell the media about this. If this had in any way affected Anton I don't think they would have made this public.
bullet on 18:08 - Jan 27 with 2496 viewswittle

this just makes me hate them tossers even more dont know if i will be able to keep myself in check tomorrow
bullet on 18:16 - Jan 27 with 2444 viewsMarkPerryMason

I know what you mean, I'm starting to get the feeling that things are going to get way out of hand tomorrow. I just hope the lads can keep their heads on the pitch.
bullet on 18:22 - Jan 27 with 2389 viewsBluce_Ree

Stay classy, Chelsea.

To be honest though, it's not just them. Football fans make me f**king sick sometimes.

Chelsea are the worst though.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

bullet on 18:36 - Jan 27 with 2328 viewsEsgaroth

Unfortunately the club HAD to bring it to the public attention. At least the fuzz are aware of the kind of sum they are dealing with now.

Mind you I'm quite impressed the person who sent it managed to get their knuckles off the floor and write an address.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

bullet on 18:36 - Jan 27 with 2322 viewsHayesender

It missed.

Must have been sent by Torres

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

bullet on 18:38 - Jan 27 with 2306 viewsIrishqpr

That is Chelsea all over.

Scum of the earth.

BTW, Anton has done nothing wrong.
bullet on 18:45 - Jan 27 with 2261 viewsEssex_Ranger

bullet on 18:38 - Jan 27 by Irishqpr

That is Chelsea all over.

Scum of the earth.

BTW, Anton has done nothing wrong.

As much as i absolutely despise them do people really think it was sent by a Chelsea "fan"

Do me a favour! It was probably by some anarchist or someone with nothing else to do with their time. the same as when all these protests get nasty its got nothing to do with the originating people just a load of opportunists!

I need to go lie down for nearly sticking up for the scum!
bullet on 18:49 - Jan 27 with 2236 viewsMarkPerryMason

It baffles me that some f***ing retard went to all that trouble because Anton allowed himself to be abused by Terry.

That total spacker Terry is so perfectly apt as their representative! AKUTRs summed it up perfectly a few years back when they asked 'if c**ts could fly, would Stamford Bridge be an airport?'
bullet on 19:03 - Jan 27 with 2177 viewsPacal_Votan

bullet on 18:45 - Jan 27 by Essex_Ranger

As much as i absolutely despise them do people really think it was sent by a Chelsea "fan"

Do me a favour! It was probably by some anarchist or someone with nothing else to do with their time. the same as when all these protests get nasty its got nothing to do with the originating people just a load of opportunists!

I need to go lie down for nearly sticking up for the scum!

Yeah because anarchists are racists that sit around doing fuk all.

It's definitely going to "bang" off tomorrow.

"Try the whine!!!"

bullet on 19:04 - Jan 27 with 2164 viewsBluce_Ree

bullet on 19:03 - Jan 27 by Pacal_Votan

Yeah because anarchists are racists that sit around doing fuk all.

It's definitely going to "bang" off tomorrow.

No it won't.

Fk all will happen.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

bullet on 19:13 - Jan 27 with 2115 viewsFDC

@Essex_Ranger

Why the hell would an anarchist do that?

Chelsea just get better don't they? Jesus wept.

No chance of anyone sitting on their hands tomorrow, our lot will be well up for it.
bullet on 19:27 - Jan 27 with 2060 viewsEssex_Ranger

bullet on 19:13 - Jan 27 by FDC

@Essex_Ranger

Why the hell would an anarchist do that?

Chelsea just get better don't they? Jesus wept.

No chance of anyone sitting on their hands tomorrow, our lot will be well up for it.

Fair point, maybe anarchist was a bit of a strong term. But i still think its probably just someone(or a group of people) trying to stir things up and jumping on a band wagon and very much doubt its a fan!
bullet on 19:31 - Jan 27 with 2033 viewsstowmarketrange

bullet on 19:27 - Jan 27 by Essex_Ranger

Fair point, maybe anarchist was a bit of a strong term. But i still think its probably just someone(or a group of people) trying to stir things up and jumping on a band wagon and very much doubt its a fan!

The fans of that club have history with death threats made to referees in the past,so why wouldn't one of them do this?
bullet on 19:37 - Jan 27 with 2014 viewsFDC

bullet on 19:27 - Jan 27 by Essex_Ranger

Anarchists have no interest what so ever in causing divides along race lines. http://struggle.ws/rbr/rbr4_racism.html

Hard to imagine that any of their supporters who are *not* unreconstructed-National-Front-scum-of-earth will be as noisy as they might be otherwise tomorrow? Prior to this they could have gone on the 'we're being hard done by, let's support our captain' train of though. But with this making them look like utter cnts, surely they'll be more subdued?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
bullet on 19:53 - Jan 27 with 1955 viewsgobbles

bullet on 18:03 - Jan 27 by MarkPerryMason

Interesting move this by the club, why release a statement asking for calm and then tell the media about this. If this had in any way affected Anton I don't think they would have made this public.

Police released the news. Do you think QPR shouldn't have reported it to the police?
bullet on 01:40 - Jan 28 with 1666 viewsNathanNI

Said on another thread. Majority of Chelsea fans will condemn this. Probably some race hate nut job who cares more about race than his team or football in general.

And before anyone starts. I don't need a history lesson. But I think even that lot wouldn't agree with this.
bullet on 07:17 - Jan 28 with 1624 viewsexiled_dictator

I have to say this whole bullet thing is just ridicoulas.

I mean, if someone had wanted us to kill John Terry, surely they should have sent a gun as well?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024