Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apologists 23:48 - Jan 31 with 979 viewsTheBlob

Fed up with this latest trend of not celebrating a goal against a former club.Latest exponent Sinclair at Swansea.Bit of a slap in the face for the fans,"I don't really want to be here?I'm a Scummy man really".They chucked you out you prat,you don't owe them nuffing,show a bit of f*cking passion for your new club ffs.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Apologists on 23:59 - Jan 31 with 960 viewsGetMeRangers

Perhsps you prefer the Clive Allen "in your face" after the 89th min Q/F winner... that went down well LOL
Apologists on 00:02 - Feb 1 with 949 viewsTheBlob

Apologists on 23:59 - Jan 31 by GetMeRangers

Perhsps you prefer the Clive Allen "in your face" after the 89th min Q/F winner... that went down well LOL

Yup,did raise a murmur or two.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Apologists on 00:57 - Feb 1 with 911 viewsGetMeRangers

Apologists on 00:02 - Feb 1 by TheBlob

Yup,did raise a murmur or two.

One of the best ends to a game I have experienced (Toon 5-5 up there, and foulish enough to leave my only game early at Derby last season!). It was mental!
Apologists on 01:36 - Feb 1 with 891 viewsSydneyRs

Remember the Clive Allen one well. He made the effort of running down to the away end having scored in front of the Loft to give it to the away fans (they had been giving him stick all game). I was sat in the paddock with my dad, was still seats in those days.

The rest of the game saw several Palace fans rugby tackled by stewards/police as they attempted to get on the pitch and menacing chants of "you're gonna get your f***ing heads kicked in". Seemed like they meant it too...

We made a sharp exit at the final whistle and I still recall putting the car radio on on the way home. Commentator said something along the lines of "QPR and Palace fans came on to the pitch at the end of the game and were quite happy to kick the hell out of each other"
Apologists on 11:33 - Feb 1 with 835 viewsW7Ranger

Sinclair's had to be the worst one I've ever seen when scoring against a former club! Hardly a regular first teamer for them was he? F*ck me he probably had more games for us than he did Chelsea! Wonder he'll apologise if he scores against us at Loftus Road come April???
Apologists on 11:48 - Feb 1 with 809 viewsQPunkR

He did look a prize pr*ck last nite, that's for sure.

QPR - "shit but local"

Apologists on 12:09 - Feb 1 with 776 viewsFearless

I actually thought Tommy Smith showed respect to both sets of fans when sealing the Championship away at Watford.

But agree, Sinclairs reaction was poor - what have the Swansea boards made of it?
Apologists on 12:12 - Feb 1 with 760 viewssexton

Sir Les scored at the Loft End for Newcastle, and didn't celebrate.

I think it depends on your status. Les was (rightly) loved and didn't want to tar that relationship. But yeah Sinclair - hardly a legend.
Login to get fewer ads

Apologists on 12:15 - Feb 1 with 749 viewsQPunkR

Agree completely.
Sinclair never/hardly ever (?) played for 'em and was at pains not to show any emotion after scoring a good goal against 'em.

What a turnip.

Sir Les and Tommy Smith totally different cases.

QPR - "shit but local"

Apologists on 12:47 - Feb 1 with 706 viewswombat

Apologists on 01:36 - Feb 1 by SydneyRs

Remember the Clive Allen one well. He made the effort of running down to the away end having scored in front of the Loft to give it to the away fans (they had been giving him stick all game). I was sat in the paddock with my dad, was still seats in those days.

The rest of the game saw several Palace fans rugby tackled by stewards/police as they attempted to get on the pitch and menacing chants of "you're gonna get your f***ing heads kicked in". Seemed like they meant it too...

We made a sharp exit at the final whistle and I still recall putting the car radio on on the way home. Commentator said something along the lines of "QPR and Palace fans came on to the pitch at the end of the game and were quite happy to kick the hell out of each other"

that was funny both sets of fans lined up then the entire horse division of the met police decided to react the previous years grand national with us the fans as spectators

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Apologists on 13:08 - Feb 1 with 678 viewsOldhamR

Apologists on 12:47 - Feb 1 by wombat

that was funny both sets of fans lined up then the entire horse division of the met police decided to react the previous years grand national with us the fans as spectators

Horses were more than happy as we had a plastic carpet for them to canter about on.
Proper cup tie that one.
Apologists on 13:22 - Feb 1 with 645 viewswittle

Apologists on 01:36 - Feb 1 by SydneyRs

my old man was one of them stewards rolling around on the plastic with a palace fan while i was sat in the ellersie the fun and games carried on outside the ground to.
Apologists on 13:23 - Feb 1 with 640 viewssheppetonrs

Always remember simon barker scoring against us in the loft. Can't remember who he was playing for, but he right ran up to the loft going mental. Not sure if it was deliberate or if it was instinct, forgetting he was no longer an r. About 5 seconds later he apologised profusely as I think he actually feared for his life!!
Apologists on 13:25 - Feb 1 with 629 viewswittle

Apologists on 13:23 - Feb 1 by sheppetonrs

Always remember simon barker scoring against us in the loft. Can't remember who he was playing for, but he right ran up to the loft going mental. Not sure if it was deliberate or if it was instinct, forgetting he was no longer an r. About 5 seconds later he apologised profusely as I think he actually feared for his life!!

port vale old players always come back to haunt us.
Apologists on 13:26 - Feb 1 with 622 viewssheppetonrs

Apologists on 13:25 - Feb 1 by wittle

port vale old players always come back to haunt us.

That was it.
Apologists on 13:28 - Feb 1 with 616 viewsW7Ranger

Apologists on 13:23 - Feb 1 by sheppetonrs

Think he was with Port Vale then.

Wasn't that the same game that Stuart Wardley bagged a couple of goals for us?
Apologists on 13:54 - Feb 1 with 584 viewsBluce_Ree

I remember that c**t Bradley (lesser of the Allens) scoring for CharLOLton against us and holding the badge and taking the p1ss.

I'd rather the players were classy TBH.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Apologists on 14:00 - Feb 1 with 573 viewswittle

its great when its the other way round though can remember tonmmy langley scoring twice against the scum after we had signed him from them
Apologists on 14:46 - Feb 1 with 539 viewsW7Ranger

Apologists on 14:00 - Feb 1 by wittle

its great when its the other way round though can remember tonmmy langley scoring twice against the scum after we had signed him from them

Martin Rowlands after the full time whistle when we beat Brentford 1-0 at Loftus Road. I recall some badge kissing that night.

Mind you he was getting dog's abuse from the Bee's fans and was being kicked around the pitch by Stephen Hunt. So therefore it was completely justified!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024