Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What I truly hate about a facebook... 16:19 - Feb 16 with 4366 viewsBlackCrowe

...is this need to advertise how amaaaaazing one's life is. Honestly i've got friends that are constantly bleating on about how thoughtful their partner is, how sugary sweet their kids are and what enviably aspirational lives they lead.
Now I reckon I am pretty content with my lot in the main (bit of a rocky patch at the moment alas) but have no desire to compete with others on who's is the best or rub noses in it of those that might be dissatisfied. Makes me fcking mad actually.

Irrational rant of the day over.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 16:21 - Feb 16 with 2388 viewsAntti_Heinola

This rant would look brilliant as your status update ;)

Bare bones.

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 16:23 - Feb 16 with 2375 viewsFerdy

You are correct Facebook is the biggest d1ck measuring contest around.

I have never signed up the wife is on there and makes our lives sound better than they are, so much so that I am jealous of the Facebook me.
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 16:33 - Feb 16 with 2351 viewsTheBlob

Just take the piss in the most bizarre and surreal way possible,like I do on here.Then they all cower in shock and dread and take their children off the network lest they become contaminated.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 16:33 - Feb 16 with 2350 viewsreal_loftus

Its for GAYERS

ATAF.

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 16:59 - Feb 16 with 2296 viewsballbag

Facebook is only good for perving.
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 17:04 - Feb 16 with 2281 viewsJuzzie

Don't get me started!........

"oooh, look at me, I have 500/1000/1500/7000* 'friends'. I MUST be popular then!"

*delete as appropriate.

3am "got up, having a pee, need a choccy bar" So ... fukin' ... what

People arguing and making bitchy remarks. Sort it out face-to-face, no one else cares.

Statuses written in a way to court sympathetic replies. "love me .. love me .. love me, PLEASE love me."

And yes, I do have a facebook account but don't use it much lol!

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 17:31 - Feb 16 with 2244 viewsgordanoR

People who post photo's of their meal when in a restaurant FFS !! Fk off i don't care what you're about to eat. Also girls who take a photo of themselves from above in a piss poor attempt to look sexy, ditto pouting/gurning like Beckham's wife. I don't have an account but the wife does & some of her 'friends' on their (unfortunately my relatives in this case) do both of these things.
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 17:34 - Feb 16 with 2236 viewshopphoops

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 17:04 - Feb 16 by Juzzie

Don't get me started!........

"oooh, look at me, I have 500/1000/1500/7000* 'friends'. I MUST be popular then!"

*delete as appropriate.

3am "got up, having a pee, need a choccy bar" So ... fukin' ... what

People arguing and making bitchy remarks. Sort it out face-to-face, no one else cares.

Statuses written in a way to court sympathetic replies. "love me .. love me .. love me, PLEASE love me."

And yes, I do have a facebook account but don't use it much lol!

in future decades these i-love-me tendencies will be known as 'facebook syndrome', long after facebook itself has gone the way of the Tamagochi.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Login to get fewer ads

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 17:48 - Feb 16 with 2215 viewsessextaxiboy

Massive egos and spiritually destitute IMO
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 17:51 - Feb 16 with 2212 viewsJuzzie

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 17:31 - Feb 16 by gordanoR

People who post photo's of their meal when in a restaurant FFS !! Fk off i don't care what you're about to eat. Also girls who take a photo of themselves from above in a piss poor attempt to look sexy, ditto pouting/gurning like Beckham's wife. I don't have an account but the wife does & some of her 'friends' on their (unfortunately my relatives in this case) do both of these things.

And the fact you can see straight down their cleveage (however nice lol!) is just purely an accident. Yeah, of course it is.

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 17:54 - Feb 16 with 2200 viewsgordanoR

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 17:51 - Feb 16 by Juzzie

And the fact you can see straight down their cleveage (however nice lol!) is just purely an accident. Yeah, of course it is.

Exactly, slags !
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 18:03 - Feb 16 with 2181 viewsNorthernr

Facebook is for the reviewing of holiday photographs taken by fit girls you went to college and uni with. And, in my case, for ushering people back to LFW who manage to escape.
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 18:15 - Feb 16 with 2160 viewswestberksr

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 18:03 - Feb 16 by Northernr

Facebook is for the reviewing of holiday photographs taken by fit girls you went to college and uni with. And, in my case, for ushering people back to LFW who manage to escape.

well that counts me out; all the girls I went to college with are now in their mid/late 40's. They can keep their f'in holiday snaps to themselves

I'll wait for Friday

my brother in law likes facebook; and as previously stated, he is a big old shirtlifter; says all i need to know.
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 18:16 - Feb 16 with 2158 viewsPeterHucker

I had a Facebook account for about 6 months and then I decided it was a load of old balls. So I deleted the account and I've never regretted that for 1 second.
I suggest all of you do the same. Real life is much better than the Facebook version.
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 18:48 - Feb 16 with 2111 viewsthame_hoops

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 18:16 - Feb 16 by PeterHucker

I had a Facebook account for about 6 months and then I decided it was a load of old balls. So I deleted the account and I've never regretted that for 1 second.
I suggest all of you do the same. Real life is much better than the Facebook version.

You can't delete it, only deactivate, it seems to store all your info?
Can anyone explain to me what the point of 'trending' is on twitter?
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 19:24 - Feb 16 with 2078 viewsLewes_r

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 18:48 - Feb 16 by thame_hoops

You can't delete it, only deactivate, it seems to store all your info?
Can anyone explain to me what the point of 'trending' is on twitter?

You actually can fully delete your account.. You contact facebook to do it. Its a right.

http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=224562897555674
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 19:59 - Feb 16 with 2038 viewsTGRRRSSS

A good example I've just seen is someones photos coming up (not a friend of mine but has 4 mutual friends) anyway they did professional "Engagement Photos" which natuarally they've put on FB but to make it worse is the fcking stupif comments including the one which has allowed it to pop up on my news feed "You are so right for each other"

Which I personally find very cringy - be divorced inside 5 years probably.
I love FB mostly as it's got some fantatsic advantages and a great way to keep in touch but do agree with some of whats on here.
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 20:08 - Feb 16 with 2021 viewsQPR1882

For a lot of people who hate Facebook there are some on here that sure know a lot about it....just saying like.

A bit like coronation street,99% of people who say they hate and never watch it always seem to know the names of all the characters.
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 20:10 - Feb 16 with 2013 viewsBazWoT

Hate it when people bang on about the weather, washing, gardening and what's for dinner, tossers!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 20:13 - Feb 16 with 2006 viewsAunt_Nelly

Facebook is for stalkers and people that can't make friends in real life.
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 20:13 - Feb 16 with 2006 viewsTGRRRSSS

er... that'd be you then
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 20:15 - Feb 16 with 2002 viewsQPR1882

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 20:10 - Feb 16 by BazWoT

Hate it when people bang on about the weather, washing, gardening and what's for dinner, tossers!

could be worse,you could be telling everyone what sort of cheese you like ha ha ha ....oh hang on

can't stand facebook myself,but not going to knock it as we do a lot of what goes on on facebook here.
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 20:17 - Feb 16 with 1996 viewsBazWoT

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 20:13 - Feb 16 by TGRRRSSS

er... that'd be you then

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 21:01 - Feb 16 with 1940 viewsscot1963

What I truly hate about a facebook... on 18:15 - Feb 16 by westberksr

well that counts me out; all the girls I went to college with are now in their mid/late 40's. They can keep their f'in holiday snaps to themselves

I'll wait for Friday

my brother in law likes facebook; and as previously stated, he is a big old shirtlifter; says all i need to know.

first paragraph - how very rude!

seriously though, i have friends on facebook (the middle aged women) and they delight in posting things like 'women are like books do you care to read them' ' a woman is like a butterfly blah blah blah' etc etc - absolutely vomit worthy
What I truly hate about a facebook... on 21:04 - Feb 16 with 1932 viewsQPRBrian

with saps, by saps, to saps, for saps= sap central
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024