Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Jones - Facebook 16:09 - Mar 9 with 2092 viewsofficialdale

Quote from a reply Gary posted.

"Gary Jones: Everyone has written us off mate! We all need to stick together like never before. If we do I promise you we will get out of this shit!"

You heard the man. We need to stick together and get through together! & No before anyone starts slating him, I don't think that is a dig at the fans. It's the hard truth. Come on lads!
Gary Jones - Facebook on 16:35 - Mar 9 with 1993 viewsDorsetDale

Fine words but Jonah can only promise to do their best to get out of the shit, he can't promise to achieve it. We could perform miracles but if other results go against us nothing will save us.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Gary Jones - Facebook on 17:12 - Mar 9 with 1900 viewsBirchy915

Gary has spoken! Up the Dale!

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Gary Jones - Facebook on 17:49 - Mar 9 with 1811 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Gary Jones - Facebook on 16:35 - Mar 9 by DorsetDale

Fine words but Jonah can only promise to do their best to get out of the shit, he can't promise to achieve it. We could perform miracles but if other results go against us nothing will save us.

Agree.....it's no longer in our own hands.

Can only do best though.

Have it!
Gary Jones - Facebook on 07:23 - Mar 10 with 1517 viewsphomem

Gary Jones - Facebook on 16:35 - Mar 9 by DorsetDale

That's rubbish, if we do the unlikely and win 6-7 games from the last ones of the season we stand a chance of staying up. At present form yes we're doomed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024