Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know a QPR pub in Dublin? 17:48 - Mar 22 with 2315 viewsHoopstar

Or at least one that might show the R's this weekend. Over there for a wedding but hoping to sneak off and catch the game somewhere.
Anyone know a QPR pub in Dublin? on 20:28 - Mar 22 with 2274 viewsGloryHunter

No. I posted the same question a few weeks ago about Belfast, and got no response. I thought we had quite a few Irish supporters, but I guess they aren't on this site.
Anyone know a QPR pub in Dublin? on 20:43 - Mar 22 with 2264 viewsMonahoop

Plenty of pubs will show QPR games if requested. There are quite a few fans here in Ireland as well as admirers.

You could try the iQPR forum website which is followed by Irish fans. Someone there might help.

Here in Monaghan, QPR fans like myself use the Squealing Pig pub in the town centre to watch games. Fans of other clubs congregate there too for a pint, craic and banter. Anyone on here out this way will be made welcome.

Good luck.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Anyone know a QPR pub in Dublin? on 21:54 - Mar 22 with 2227 viewsIrishR

I know a few of us in Cork but we are to few and far between to be anything like a QPR pub, im usually the only one in there supporting QPR surrounded by man u and pool fans. Im working in Germany/Nuremburg at the moment and went into an Irish bar to watch QPR man u and there was a local German wearing a classic fm jersey which was nice to see. so we sat and drowned our sorrows together. He was knowledgeable and gets to 1/2 games a year.

My advise is get to a pub that will show it and go mental by urself. Most our sympathetic towards our plight.
Anyone know a QPR pub in Dublin? on 22:06 - Mar 22 with 2217 viewsIrishqpr

There isn't a QPR pub in Dublin, as far as I know.

Our game is not on Sky Sports or Setanta this Saturday so I don't think any pub will be showing the game. Live stream on the neton your laptop as you sip a pint?

Which part of Dublin/which hotel is the wedding at. If you let me know, I might be able to recommend some pubs.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024