Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Allen 14:46 - Apr 3 with 1761 viewsofficialdale

Keep seeing this lads name pop up everywhere & seeing him play a few times, I wonder could he be given a chance this season? Very talented lad actually. Knows the game tremendously well and likes to get stuck in! Reminds me of Scholes in some aspects.
Jamie Allen on 14:48 - Apr 3 with 1756 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Joel Logan stood out best yesterday ripping through 5 of Blackpool squad like they where nothing that included the Ex-Rangers player

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Jamie Allen on 14:51 - Apr 3 with 1746 viewsmacro

It'll be when the Dale are finally relegated that kids might get a chance
Jamie Allen on 15:17 - Apr 3 with 1704 viewsBirchy915

I know him vaguely, he was a couple years below me at school, remember playing football against him at a birthday party once and he tore me to shreds along with all the adults too. I think United had him for a bit before deciding he wasn't big enough.
I see him in Springfield park from time to time also, he cant half smash a football, I definitely think its worth giving him a run out next season, its obvious he has alot of drive if nothing else and it will be nice to have a local lad in the team other than JT.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Jamie Allen on 15:47 - Apr 3 with 1661 viewsBrierls

I'd expect him to feature heavily in pre-season, he seems to have been one of he standout performers for the youth/reserve teams this season. No harm in giving him some game time from the bench this season if we're mathematically down.
Jamie Allen on 18:00 - Apr 3 with 1526 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Jamie Allen on 15:47 - Apr 3 by Brierls

I'd expect him to feature heavily in pre-season, he seems to have been one of he standout performers for the youth/reserve teams this season. No harm in giving him some game time from the bench this season if we're mathematically down.

Yep,.......shed ALL loanees that we are not after signing,and give our OWN kids a decent chance to see what the are capable off.

Sick of Loanees this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024