Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The reason I want man u to win the title 16:20 - Apr 15 with 540 viewsWeAreQPR12

is for Paul Scholes.

He is such a quality player that doesn't need pace because he has a superb 1st touch and fast thinking. I really do enjoy watching him and as proven man u couldn't replace him. I think he deserves another title for what he has given the game. A quiet level headed family man that should collect his winners medal and take a bow.
The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:24 - Apr 15 with 532 viewsJonDoeman

The reason I don't want man u to win the title is cos they are massive CnTs.

It Is What It Is !!

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:25 - Apr 15 with 512 viewsloftboy

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:24 - Apr 15 by JonDoeman

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:26 - Apr 15 with 505 viewsLancsBushRs

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:26 - Apr 15 with 505 viewsted_hendrix

I love Paul Scholes too.

I can't stop thinking about him in our current predicament.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:26 - Apr 15 with 504 viewsWeAreQPR12

Paul scholes is a true professional, and his dedication at the age of 37 deserves some praise, I just wish he would play for England because he would offer much more than fat frank.
The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:27 - Apr 15 with 499 viewsNorthernr

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:31 - Apr 15 with 478 viewsLewes_r

the ginger tosser has won more than his fair share.. someone else to win it for once please

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:31 - Apr 15 with 478 viewsWeAreQPR12

what an incredible strike. Superb technique
Login to get fewer ads

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:32 - Apr 15 with 469 viewsLancsBushRs

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:31 - Apr 15 by WeAreQPR12

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:33 - Apr 15 with 461 viewsJuzzie

WeAre & Scholes, sitting in a tree....

K

I

SS

ING

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:38 - Apr 15 with 436 viewsQPR_Jim

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:26 - Apr 15 by WeAreQPR12

Paul scholes is a true professional, and his dedication at the age of 37 deserves some praise, I just wish he would play for England because he would offer much more than fat frank.

I'm sure that's exactly what people would have said about Giggs a few years ago, so i wouldn't get too far ahead of yourself.

Nice timing for the thread as well just after they have cheated another pen and probably 3 pts. Not really football is it but lets all clap scholes.
The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:40 - Apr 15 with 429 viewsEsgaroth

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:31 - Apr 15 by WeAreQPR12

At least Joey Cartons was on target. Ginger to55er

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:42 - Apr 15 with 418 viewsJuzzie

Gardner just got booked for a foul on your boyfriend.

Foul, yes ... but not a yellow. I guess Man U are truely untouchable. I mean, how DARE anyone do that.

The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:45 - Apr 15 with 396 viewsWeAreQPR12

Anyone would think that I've just praised John pikey Terry ffs.

Talk about an overreaction.
The reason I want man u to win the title on 16:50 - Apr 15 with 380 viewsRed_Ranger

WeAre + PS forever tru love.

Do us a favour mate..............
The reason I want man u to win the title on 17:02 - Apr 15 with 360 viewsJamie2m

Didn't have too much of a problem with Man U till Young's antics last week. Looking at the replays of today's penalty I actually want them to lose the title. The man is quite simply a cheat.
The reason I want man u to win the title on 17:03 - Apr 15 with 356 viewsPey

Respect for the player Scholes, he is pulling the strings in Man u midfield.
With him they look so much stronger.

Just our luck they rested him from the Wigan match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024