Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City Tickets 18:00 - May 1 with 3375 viewsJamie2m

Been scouting around various ticket sites and noticed on a couple of them that tickets are being offered in the away end for Man City v QPR.

Here's one of them http://www.livefootballtickets.com/english-premiership-manchester-city-v-queens-

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Man City Tickets on 19:42 - May 1 with 3277 viewsJuzzie

£142!! Surely that's touting? Online or standing on a street corner... what's the difference?

Man City Tickets on 20:24 - May 1 with 3219 viewsJamie2m

Man City Tickets on 19:42 - May 1 by Juzzie

£142!! Surely that's touting? Online or standing on a street corner... what's the difference?

Problem is that Man City fans can buy them. Last thing you really want is a number of Man City fans in our end that day. There's plenty on their message boards looking for tickets.
Man City Tickets on 20:25 - May 1 with 3215 viewsTGRRRSSS

Man City Tickets on 19:42 - May 1 by Juzzie

Should alert the club really
Man City Tickets on 20:30 - May 1 with 3207 viewsJamie2m

Gotta be people on the QPR database that have handed these tickets over as you still needed loyalty points today to get them.

On one of the sites I requested 6 tickets together in the QPR end and got them offered to me straight away. Wasn't willing to pay £150 each for them mind you. Just wanted to see if they were available and could anybody buy them.
Man City Tickets on 21:12 - May 1 with 3142 viewsLofthope

Meanwhile, if it makes anyone feel better, I am being treated as a guest of MCFC to car parking inside the complex, food and drink, free gifts and god knows what else at MCFC's expense....so there will be at least one Ranger in the Man City executive area on a freebie.
Not sure I'm actually going to enjoy it though given the consequences of the result and the drive home with an MCFC supporting colleague.
Man City Tickets on 22:05 - May 1 with 3094 viewsYorkRanger

Man City Tickets on 21:12 - May 1 by Lofthope

Meanwhile, if it makes anyone feel better, I am being treated as a guest of MCFC to car parking inside the complex, food and drink, free gifts and god knows what else at MCFC's expense....so there will be at least one Ranger in the Man City executive area on a freebie.
Not sure I'm actually going to enjoy it though given the consequences of the result and the drive home with an MCFC supporting colleague.

I've been fortunate to do this a few times when Nationwide sponsored the football league. Best time was being in the Director's box at Mansfield. Had York Juniors 1 and 2 with me. Nice buffet before the game and sandwiches at half time. Mansfield Directors were very friendly and to cap it all they asked me if I wanted the final result left in the correct score sweepstake which was 4-1 to Rangers and the result was.....

Left with a few extra quid in my pocket and that great feeling when you've won away
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024