Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote Clive for supporter of the year? 13:24 - May 2 with 5713 viewss1cRanger

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~2756186,00.html

Vote Clive for supporter of the year? on 13:14 - May 3 with 953 viewsscottjones

Vote Clive for supporter of the year? on 11:18 - May 3 by hoopsaaah

I think you can safely rule yourself and FSP out of the running Scott

twas a genuine question. DT deserves it at some point (if hes hasnt got it before) as does someone like saffa who treks from the isle of wight to games. not knocking clive (despite being an egg chaser) but i was genuinely interested if someone like DT has ever been recognised for the award? i can only remember a handful of previous winners.
Vote Clive for supporter of the year? on 15:16 - May 3 with 905 viewsSonofNorfolt

I think Clive has missed some games this season so in my eyes this should put him out of the running as other people haven't.
He's is only in his twenties and I'm sure has plenty of time to win this trophy if he really wants it.
If a supporter like George Gristwood doesn't win this sort of award then there is something wrong with these honours, surely longevity and loyalty are part and parcel of all of these.

Of course given our away form, fukkin idiots of the year should be the more accurate accolade.
Vote Clive for supporter of the year? on 15:48 - May 3 with 878 viewsWeAreQPR12

I would vote Isleworth- beefy, I can't remember him missing a game and is a massive fanatic. I wouldn't have a problem if he or Clive win because Clive needs to be judged on his involvement on all things QPR. Gives time out to write fantastic match reports so that should also be rewarded. Saffa in the isle of wight has to also be in that short list.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Vote Clive for supporter of the year? on 16:16 - May 3 with 858 viewsSonofNorfolt

Vote Clive for supporter of the year? on 15:48 - May 3 by WeAreQPR12

I would vote Isleworth- beefy, I can't remember him missing a game and is a massive fanatic. I wouldn't have a problem if he or Clive win because Clive needs to be judged on his involvement on all things QPR. Gives time out to write fantastic match reports so that should also be rewarded. Saffa in the isle of wight has to also be in that short list.

I think he has missed a few.
Vote Clive for supporter of the year? on 16:23 - May 3 with 845 viewswombat

Vote Clive for supporter of the year? on 16:16 - May 3 by SonofNorfolt

I think he has missed a few.

clive has indeed miseed a few but saffa is a good shout although the club might struggle if we was to say saffa is our vote whats his actual name

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Vote Clive for supporter of the year? on 16:47 - May 3 with 834 viewsmoughton

Vote Clive for supporter of the year? on 15:48 - May 3 by WeAreQPR12

That would be great Isleworth beefy a Paladini poodle to win it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024