Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
today 15:20 - May 11 with 3648 viewselectricblue

Correct me if im wrong on this but im sure today is friday...
So where's the players retained list?
Its 3-20pm and still nothing im sure the club are taking the mick ..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

today on 18:01 - May 11 with 753 views442Dale

today on 17:54 - May 11 by roccydaleian

It might be because Leighanne who was running the OS, has not had her contract extended and so therefore might have finished, which would explain why the OS has gone crappy again. Wrong decision to let her go IMO, thought she did a fine job.

Presumably a suitably qualified individual with a good track record in running websites for organisations like Dale has been brought in instead?

If Leighanne improved it previously, the next incumbent will hopefully take it a step further.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

today on 18:04 - May 11 with 723 viewsroccydaleian

today on 18:01 - May 11 by 442Dale

Presumably a suitably qualified individual with a good track record in running websites for organisations like Dale has been brought in instead?

If Leighanne improved it previously, the next incumbent will hopefully take it a step further.

I hope your presumptions are correct and they're not just cost cutting.
today on 18:06 - May 11 with 703 viewsD_Dale

today on 18:01 - May 11 by 442Dale

There's apparently someone there who loaded the Jack the Kitman spoof ...

... though better to have saved it for 1st April.
today on 18:08 - May 11 with 695 viewsisitme

From the name on the YouTube account it looked as if it is Stuart's? Draw from that what you will.
today on 18:23 - May 11 with 623 viewspioneer

today on 16:10 - May 11 by macro

yawn, that's poor

Anyone else feel like me that the JN stuff is beginning to get a bit much. We dont need little men is outsized gear to laugh at - we have a squad full of players we can do with.

He might very well be a nice guy, a hard worker and a great dale fan but using the OS for this crap is going too far, particulalry given the current plight of the club.
today on 18:29 - May 11 with 586 viewsTomRAFC

today on 18:23 - May 11 by pioneer

Anyone else feel like me that the JN stuff is beginning to get a bit much. We dont need little men is outsized gear to laugh at - we have a squad full of players we can do with.

He might very well be a nice guy, a hard worker and a great dale fan but using the OS for this crap is going too far, particulalry given the current plight of the club.

have you watched the whole video? the conclusion of the video directs dale fans to join something to try and aid the club

i agree its a bit naff but its just a bit of fun and isn't harming anyone.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

today on 18:37 - May 11 with 544 viewsboromat

Nothing wrong with the video its to help the club raise 30 grand.

Poor show that the list still isn't available especially when the players knew nearly 2 weeks ago. Its also not very fair on the players that have been released as the extra time is less time their 'in the shop window'.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024