Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the real new qpr 22:22 - May 24 with 1709 viewstom007

i dont know about anyone else but if we were fulham we would not have much to look forward to another season of mid table win nothing mediocre.
brentford still trying to survive and get up to where the neighbours are.
chelsea used to be kings of england but now granted won the champions league but in the end they won it for most of the match in their own half with the barricades up and the same in the semi and the final the best sides had already gone out.
abramovich is reluctant to part with the cash like he used to and their players are past it or near to past it.
where as we are in the future just as in the past in for much excitement and currently in the position to compete with the top sides in the finance league.

we have passionate owners who really are building a great future .
a top manager and as with everyone he will not be everyones cup of tea he is a former international manager and highly rated within the management circle but more importantly amongst many players which will stand us in good stead when it comes to signing players on.
hence the likes if cisse , diakite , taiwo since he has come in.

the future is looking better than ever before and unlike in the past when we were a selling club the great thing is we are not anymore.
the real new qpr on 22:49 - May 24 with 1657 viewsnadera78

I agree entirely. We are incredibly lucky to have owners who want to plan for the future and are prepared to invest in the short term in order to achieve long term success. They look even better when you compare them to the various shysters we've had fleecing the club (whilst claiming to save it) ever since Jim Gregory sold up 25 years ago. Can anyone seriously suggest one director in that period who stands up well in comparison to the present Board?

Small grumbles about the kit (and I had a bit of a moan about Lotto tbf), or the badge, or seating are irrelevant really.
the real new qpr on 00:15 - May 25 with 1575 viewsNorthLondonR

the real new qpr on 22:49 - May 24 by nadera78

I agree entirely. We are incredibly lucky to have owners who want to plan for the future and are prepared to invest in the short term in order to achieve long term success. They look even better when you compare them to the various shysters we've had fleecing the club (whilst claiming to save it) ever since Jim Gregory sold up 25 years ago. Can anyone seriously suggest one director in that period who stands up well in comparison to the present Board?

Small grumbles about the kit (and I had a bit of a moan about Lotto tbf), or the badge, or seating are irrelevant really.

Not sure I agree with the abramovic myth about not spending cash - in 18 months he has parted with £50m on one player, paid £13m compensation for a manager who he sacked within 5 months (+ compensation), £20 million plus on Mata, £16m on Lukaka who can't make the bench.... And they are still cnts
the real new qpr on 03:28 - May 25 with 1509 viewsDylanP

the real new qpr on 00:15 - May 25 by NorthLondonR

Not sure I agree with the abramovic myth about not spending cash - in 18 months he has parted with £50m on one player, paid £13m compensation for a manager who he sacked within 5 months (+ compensation), £20 million plus on Mata, £16m on Lukaka who can't make the bench.... And they are still cnts

I am seriously praying for the day when the Scum go to pieces, but I have to say that any talk of their demise is a tad premature at this point. They won the two most prestigious cups that clubs can win this year. Feckin annoying. But sadly true.

On the other hand, we are on the way up. We have had a great last few years. Promotion out of the pits of hell with Olly was a good one. Cruising through the Championship behind Taarabt-mania was a total blast. And surviving this year was immense.

But even with all that, its clear that this is just the beginning and that the future is brighter than the immediate past.

I can't bloody wait!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

the real new qpr on 08:02 - May 25 with 1443 viewsfinney

I am pleased i follow QPR and not Fulham and chelsea as both are 100 per cent cxxts.
I am blessed i was born into the peoples club of West London and them shower of pee flaps may have won the farce that is the Champions league when neither club in the final are even champions of their own leagues but they will always be the scum of the earth
the real new qpr on 08:11 - May 25 with 1427 viewsTheBlob

It's the perennial phoenix from the ashes scenario.How many times has this happened now,a bright new beginning,the slate wiped clean and on paper everyone enjoys equal billing.Always a sense of keen anticipation at the breaking of a new dawn.And in the final analysis grateful to be alive to enjoy more of the same.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

the real new qpr on 08:44 - May 25 with 1385 viewsTrom

I really don't get the Fulham hating. Apart from the fact they are down the road our paths have hardly crossed.
Personally I love an awayday at the cottage. Lovely ground now, near the Thames with good pubs. If we could just do something about the score lines it would be perfect.

Chelsea is a different matter. Will be interesting to see which way Abramovich goes now. Having reached his stated goal of the European Cup will he now loose interest and move on to another plaything or will this reinvigorate his interest? Former hopefully but I won't hold my breath.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024