Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck 13:17 - Jun 28 with 2706 viewsThreeLions

;o)
murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 13:38 - Jun 28 with 2650 viewsfitzochris

But when will they be announced?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 13:43 - Jun 28 with 2627 viewsNewbury_Dale

More crap from Accrington. That'll be no to the season ticket then.
murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 13:45 - Jun 28 with 2620 viewsKenBoon

Derrick Isnogud and Jon Meighnek?

Isn't Meighnek a former Dutch Under-19's international and scored a header from his own half playing for NAC Breda's reserves? Pretty sure Steve McClaren once described him as "distinctly promising for his ability".
murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 14:05 - Jun 28 with 2570 viewsMass_Debater

murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 13:43 - Jun 28 by Newbury_Dale

More crap from Accrington. That'll be no to the season ticket then.

As if you were going to buy one anyway?
murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 14:27 - Jun 28 with 2526 viewsNewbury_Dale

I have done in the past, why not now ?
murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 14:39 - Jun 28 with 2499 viewsMass_Debater

murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 14:27 - Jun 28 by Newbury_Dale

I have done in the past, why not now ?

How long ago is 'the past'?
murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 15:22 - Jun 28 with 2413 views442Dale

Do summer signings really affect purchasing season tickets?

We'd never have sold any for most of our existence if so!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 16:03 - Jun 28 with 2322 viewsDale92

What have I missed?

This is the One, I've waited for

Login to get fewer ads

murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 16:05 - Jun 28 with 2318 viewsNewbury_Dale

Fans will interpret things how they want to, but to me this just has echos of the Barrow era when he signed his old Chester and Wigan cronies. To me it reflects the backward direction that the club is now headed. Players who have not really achieved a great deal at a low ranking League Two club being brought to Spotland. Just my opinion.
murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 16:15 - Jun 28 with 2295 viewsMass_Debater

murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 16:05 - Jun 28 by Newbury_Dale

Fans will interpret things how they want to, but to me this just has echos of the Barrow era when he signed his old Chester and Wigan cronies. To me it reflects the backward direction that the club is now headed. Players who have not really achieved a great deal at a low ranking League Two club being brought to Spotland. Just my opinion.

A bit like when we brought in the likes of Widdowson and Akpro from relegated Grimsby, you mean?

But you're right about Barrow.

Unfortunately, not buying a season ticket won't help matters.
murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 18:34 - Jun 28 with 2151 viewsnordenblue

murphy s is no good as it crainey s my neck on 16:05 - Jun 28 by Newbury_Dale

So signings that he's previously worked with and reached the play offs with aren't good enough, don't know about you but after last seasons shite id be delighted to be around the play offs next season?Id hazard a guess that Coleman will generally know slightly more about what he's doing than the average fan too!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024