Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you want? 18:12 - Aug 25 with 7269 viewsNotEyreClue

Realistically, who could we get/do you want for us to go for if we were to make one more 'big' signing?

I'll start...

Forte

lulz

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Who would you want? on 18:19 - Aug 25 with 4749 viewssandylaner1

forte
Who would you want? on 18:27 - Aug 25 with 4712 viewsNotEyreClue

Who would you want? on 18:19 - Aug 25 by sandylaner1

forte

This would be a perfect time for one of your memes but I wouldn't want to usurp you

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Who would you want? on 18:45 - Aug 25 with 4670 viewsSkiptonDale

Sick of hearing about Jonathan Forte!

Apart from being quick, what the frig else does he offer?!

And has he ever hit double figures in a season?

Plus I doubt we can afford his wages.

Really surprised that he isn't in the non-leagues, I've never rated him. Ok, rant over.
Who would you want? on 18:52 - Aug 25 with 4651 viewsolympicdale

Who would you want? on 18:45 - Aug 25 by SkiptonDale

Sick of hearing about Jonathan Forte!

Apart from being quick, what the frig else does he offer?!

And has he ever hit double figures in a season?

Plus I doubt we can afford his wages.

Really surprised that he isn't in the non-leagues, I've never rated him. Ok, rant over.

think you've been whooshed pal.

Life is a game of fate.

Who would you want? on 19:18 - Aug 25 with 4620 viewsBanned4ever

Basil,Forte

Think he fit right in
Who would you want? on 19:34 - Aug 25 with 4594 viewsShun

Grant.
Who would you want? on 19:38 - Aug 25 with 4578 views442Dale

Who would you want? on 19:34 - Aug 25 by Shun

Grant.

Knill must be on the edge there now.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Who would you want? on 19:39 - Aug 25 with 4572 viewsdale10

flitcroft
Login to get fewer ads

Who would you want? on 20:03 - Aug 25 with 4544 viewssandylaner1

Who would you want? on 19:34 - Aug 25 by Shun

Grant.

in all seriousness, this.

why haven't we made a second bid? we also need a winger fgs

probably on loan
Who would you want? on 20:18 - Aug 25 with 4518 viewsSuddenLad

Who would you want? on 20:03 - Aug 25 by sandylaner1

probably on loan

We haven't made a second bid because we got Adebola instead.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Who would you want? on 13:06 - Aug 26 with 4362 viewsceme_ender

some of you were slating him pre season but you could have done a lot worse than shaun harrod who was available pre season,proven fourth division striker and has scored in every game for cheltenham.will be available to buy in jan or now probably if you put a decent offer in.
Who would you want? on 13:31 - Aug 26 with 4338 views_dezzy

Shaun Whalley of southport, looked great against us in the friendly, and knew how to take on a man

KHBA

Who would you want? on 15:37 - Aug 26 with 4255 viewselectricblue

Who would you want? on 20:03 - Aug 25 by sandylaner1

probably on loan

Theres no second bid as theres not any money JC said so..
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Who would you want? on 15:58 - Aug 26 with 4238 viewsnordenblue

Who would you want? on 15:37 - Aug 26 by electricblue

Theres no second bid as theres not any money JC said so..

Not a direct response to you but struggling to understand how there's no cash available after the most successful spell ever in the clubs history and the sale of more players,compensation and sell on clauses etc than you could shake a shitty stick at rolling in, is anybody in possession of the accounts for recent seasons,available to post on here without breaking confidentiality laws etc? Without dragging everything up i can't understand how there's not a massive plus in the clubs finances
Who would you want? on 16:18 - Aug 26 with 4217 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Who would you want? on 15:58 - Aug 26 by nordenblue

Not a direct response to you but struggling to understand how there's no cash available after the most successful spell ever in the clubs history and the sale of more players,compensation and sell on clauses etc than you could shake a shitty stick at rolling in, is anybody in possession of the accounts for recent seasons,available to post on here without breaking confidentiality laws etc? Without dragging everything up i can't understand how there's not a massive plus in the clubs finances

CD mentioned at the fans forum that last year we turned in a profit of £400K, of which some was invested into this years playing budget (say £200K).

The other 200K I would assume is (very wisely) being put aside to prop up the lower gates, that I certainly believe the club weren't expecting ( to the extent of a potential sub 2000 the second home league game of the season).

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Who would you want? on 16:51 - Aug 26 with 4189 views442Dale

As posted previously:

There was indeed a 400k+ profit up to May '11 (as released in the accounts earlier this year)

The differences between our promotion season in 2010 and the first year in League One indicate why:

An increase of approx 139k in gate receipts (this was for the first year in L1 remember - so games v Oldham, Sheff Wed, Huddersfield & FCUM)

An increase of over 150k in revenue from tv games (We played Birmingham and FCUM on tv)

And crucially from the League/FA Pool an increase of 419k.

All these are, of course, linked to on the pitch performance.

Who would you want? on 19:58 - Aug 26 with 4077 viewsRoChDaLe

just to put in there forte is at crawley!!!!!!!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Who would you want? on 20:00 - Aug 26 with 4075 viewsnordenblue

Who would you want? on 16:51 - Aug 26 by 442Dale

As posted previously:

There was indeed a 400k+ profit up to May '11 (as released in the accounts earlier this year)

The differences between our promotion season in 2010 and the first year in League One indicate why:

An increase of approx 139k in gate receipts (this was for the first year in L1 remember - so games v Oldham, Sheff Wed, Huddersfield & FCUM)

An increase of over 150k in revenue from tv games (We played Birmingham and FCUM on tv)

And crucially from the League/FA Pool an increase of 419k.

All these are, of course, linked to on the pitch performance.

Is this 400k profit taking into consideration of any of the sale of players and extras from previous add ons from sales or is that in a different tax year?From the outside there appears to be a huge difference in the cash that's come into the club compared with the outgoing in recent 4 or 5 years? I appreciate the club runs at a loss etc and wouldn't want to gamble with admin either but feel the club are always trying to do things on the cheap while just taking us fans as mugs and our support will always be there regardless of the ambition or lack of from above
Who would you want? on 20:35 - Aug 26 with 4050 viewsDALE_TAYLOR

bogdanovic on loan from blackpool again? he added a spark in the couple of games he played last season. could tear up league 2
Who would you want? on 20:37 - Aug 26 with 4048 viewsfitzochris

Who would you want? on 20:35 - Aug 26 by DALE_TAYLOR

bogdanovic on loan from blackpool again? he added a spark in the couple of games he played last season. could tear up league 2

He aint at Blackpool anymore.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Who would you want? on 20:37 - Aug 26 with 4046 viewsDALE_TAYLOR

Who would you want? on 20:37 - Aug 26 by fitzochris

He aint at Blackpool anymore.

awkward. haha whos he at?
Who would you want? on 20:39 - Aug 26 with 4043 viewsfitzochris

Who would you want? on 20:37 - Aug 26 by DALE_TAYLOR

awkward. haha whos he at?

A Maltese team called Mosta FC.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Who would you want? on 21:43 - Aug 26 with 4000 views442Dale

Who would you want? on 20:00 - Aug 26 by nordenblue

Is this 400k profit taking into consideration of any of the sale of players and extras from previous add ons from sales or is that in a different tax year?From the outside there appears to be a huge difference in the cash that's come into the club compared with the outgoing in recent 4 or 5 years? I appreciate the club runs at a loss etc and wouldn't want to gamble with admin either but feel the club are always trying to do things on the cheap while just taking us fans as mugs and our support will always be there regardless of the ambition or lack of from above

The money listed under 'Transfer fees received' was more or less the same; 484k up to May'10, 477k up to May '11. As we know there has been a lot made of the ongoing add-ons from players we've sold. Lambert/Alfie et al need to carry on scoring!

It would be good to think we can continue the conveyor belt of sales in the same manner of recent years, at the moment we could say Tutte might be profitable in the future. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Matty Done in the next week too.

Who would you want? on 00:54 - Aug 27 with 3901 viewsTVOS1907

Who would you want? on 20:35 - Aug 26 by DALE_TAYLOR

He added a spark against Preston, but was largely anonymous against Hartlepool, Stevenage, Tranmere and Wycombe.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Who would you want? on 07:20 - Aug 27 with 3860 viewssince1907

Who would you want? on 20:39 - Aug 26 by fitzochris

A Maltese team called Mosta FC.

Indeed he is- saw him "in action" last week when my team Hibs beat them and seriously wouldn't pay him in washers based on that performance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024