Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
frig me 11:58 - Sep 9 with 7247 viewsThreeLions

Some shit been posted on this forum since the end of the game last night. It's one defeat FFS. Some are still stuck in the hill and league one days on here. Time for a bit of realism me thinks. I still think it will come good and yesterday was just a bad day at the office.
frig me on 21:57 - Sep 10 with 895 viewsThreeLions

frig me on 14:07 - Sep 10 by aleanddale

Correct and we need to give him a little longer than the 3rd home league game and our 1st defeat.

I am glad i am not in the trenches with some off this forum FFS.

Whilst Saturday was undoubtably poor and a bitter disapointment we have to pull together and become a more of a 12th man.

If i were JC the following is where i would start.

A forward needs to be closer to Adebola and 443 puts our best strikers to far out on the wing. Get them closer in a formation to suit.

Play with 5 basic things - organisation Pride passion width and pace.

Play with No Fear ( any one remember that ) and express yourselves as footballers.

Get back to the basics of football and do them well. Holdness is so limited as a footballer its untrue but was so effective on saturday he looked like Paulo Maldini!.

i am reserving judgement until matchday 12 but i only expect the above and i will be happy as this alone would put us mid table ready for hopefully a push towards 7th in March and April.

Not seeing the above by game 12 ( and only 12 points on the board ) then i could be thinking a bit differently.

Tough times but some of the utter drivel spouted on here doesnt help.

The club head in sand attitude is a completely different story and a seperate area that needs addressing but lets get behind the team in the interim period starting at Wimbledon or we might as well put a padlock on the gates.

We have had much darker days - most need a reality check.

Good OP 3L. Thanks as i couldnt believe what i was reading this morning.

Your welcome, it seems that the hysteria has subsided a little now. A win at Wimbledon will settle the nerves and send the negative numpties back in their holes again.
Up The Dale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024