Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonys latest tweet 16:29 - Nov 18 with 2434 viewswarwickhoop

Let me tell you Fans come first. Everyone including me let the fans down. Many of us need a hard look at themselves. QPR has amazing fans. They deserve better.

Reading too much into it or is he eluding to a change?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Tonys latest tweet on 16:58 - Nov 18 with 2303 viewsDesertBoot

Hughes is a goner. His tweet about letting the fans down alludes to the appointment of Mark Hasntafarkingclughes. I hope

Wish I could be like David Watts

Tonys latest tweet on 17:09 - Nov 18 with 2232 viewsQuillPenRiot

If fans come first then Hughes is gone and the team finances will be taken care of

Of course, he did choose Hughes so I'll wait in anxious misery to see his next steps
Tonys latest tweet on 17:14 - Nov 18 with 2195 viewsamhoop

might also be alluding to what swp was allegedly meant to have said
Tonys latest tweet on 17:37 - Nov 18 with 2086 viewstimcocking

Tonys latest tweet on 17:14 - Nov 18 by amhoop

might also be alluding to what swp was allegedly meant to have said

? What did swp alledgedly say?
Tonys latest tweet on 17:59 - Nov 18 with 1961 viewsamhoop

Tonys latest tweet on 17:37 - Nov 18 by timcocking

Can't remember exactly, it's on another thread somewhere. Something along the lines of we lost because the fans don't support the team.
Tonys latest tweet on 18:04 - Nov 18 with 1926 viewsSpiritofGregory

Tonys latest tweet on 17:37 - Nov 18 by timcocking

A fan asked him why the team play so badly. SWP said that it was because the fans don't support the club/players. The fan had a go and SWP told him to f-off. Security quickly led SWP way before things got ugly.
Tonys latest tweet on 19:03 - Nov 18 with 1755 viewsRangersAreBack

TBH I don't know of many sets of fans who provide as much support as QPR fans, even in dark times. It has taken a monumental cock-up for all of us to agree that Hughes must go. SWP should try playing at Upton Park where you are under scrutiny from day one and one bad performance puts you in the firing line.
Tonys latest tweet on 19:05 - Nov 18 with 1737 viewsAntti_Heinola

I'm not sure. I think fans are pretty much the same at every club. We're no better or worse than any other fans. Better than Chelsea fans, of course, but apart from that, it's all much of a muchness. We're all football fans, after all.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Tonys latest tweet on 19:15 - Nov 18 with 1696 viewsRangersAreBack

Tonys latest tweet on 19:05 - Nov 18 by Antti_Heinola

I'm not sure. I think fans are pretty much the same at every club. We're no better or worse than any other fans. Better than Chelsea fans, of course, but apart from that, it's all much of a muchness. We're all football fans, after all.

Trust me, some fans are far more demanding than ours. As soon as they were promoted my West Ham supporting mates stated to a man that nothing less than top 8 would do.
Tonys latest tweet on 19:16 - Nov 18 with 1690 viewsTGRRRSSS

Wolves are pretty intense, remember the "You let us down again banner" when they just missed play offs or knocked out in semi final or something. I think many clubs would have reacted worse than ours at FT yesterday to be honest.
Tonys latest tweet on 19:33 - Nov 18 with 1628 viewsSpiritofGregory

Cardiff fans take no prisoners. Remember the stick Langley got when the Cardiff fans accused him of having no work ethic.

West Ham fans give their under performing players hell. I think QPR fans are really patient, sometimes too patient.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024