Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Dennis the Menace' shirt row.... 16:26 - Dec 5 with 4327 viewsNov77

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-accused-in-dennis-the-menace-row

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

'Dennis the Menace' shirt row.... on 04:26 - Dec 6 with 737 viewspadstow

'Dennis the Menace' shirt row.... on 19:25 - Dec 5 by Pablo_Hoopsta

I'd like to know the shop/company/website this person has, so that I can avoid it. What an embarrassment to us all at QPR.

This is it I think

http://www.ribbens.co.uk/QPR

'Dennis the Menace' shirt row.... on 08:50 - Dec 6 with 699 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

'Dennis the Menace' shirt row.... on 04:26 - Dec 6 by padstow

This is it I think

http://www.ribbens.co.uk/QPR

Such a shame, normally d go out of my to support a fellow Hoop like that. I did chek the site, £230 for a lite jacket, no thanks. I doubt they'll miss any trade much!
'Dennis the Menace' shirt row.... on 08:55 - Dec 6 with 695 viewssmegma

'Dennis the Menace' shirt row.... on 20:52 - Dec 5 by hamptonhillhoop

Pedant alert!
We didn't have Guinness on our shirt in the 82 - 83 season, we got it for our first year in div 1.
Although on re reading it he's referring to the badge. So I'm wrong, not him
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

And another pedant writes yes you are right BUT the following season our shirts had the words Div 2 Champions 1982/83 under the badge in the scroll bit and GUINNESS in big letters. Hence the shirt on sale on ebay. I gave my Dennis the Menace away shirt to some peasant French kid in exchange for a hat and a scarf !!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
'Dennis the Menace' shirt row.... on 09:31 - Dec 6 with 682 viewsngbqpr

tbf I think the bloke is talking about the style of his design, not that it's Dennis - here he has a small point, tho firstly it could be argued the collar was inspired by the Brooks era design...and secondly, hasn't he got what he wanted in the first place - a Dennis shirt with a collar & retro feel...which presumably was the point of his campaign in the first place, over & above some cheap publicity

I lost my Dennis adidas in a burglary in 85. Originals are almost impossible to come by, hence the bloke asking for £250 on eBay.

A couple of years ago I thought I'd found a brilliant adidas home replica on eBay - the seller made it clear it wasn't an original, but it had the 3 stripes so was preferable to the ones you can get in the club shop...he had retro shirts of other clubs for sale, so I assumed he was a cottage industry knocking up old shirts far cheaper than Toffs & Score Draw, and ignoring copyright laws (eg adidas 3 stripes)...so I handed over £60...got the shirt in the post, opened it up, loved it...til I turned it over and saw that the back was plain white, not a hoop in sight

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

'Dennis the Menace' shirt row.... on 09:50 - Dec 6 with 673 viewsTW_R

'Dennis the Menace' shirt row.... on 09:31 - Dec 6 by ngbqpr

tbf I think the bloke is talking about the style of his design, not that it's Dennis - here he has a small point, tho firstly it could be argued the collar was inspired by the Brooks era design...and secondly, hasn't he got what he wanted in the first place - a Dennis shirt with a collar & retro feel...which presumably was the point of his campaign in the first place, over & above some cheap publicity

I lost my Dennis adidas in a burglary in 85. Originals are almost impossible to come by, hence the bloke asking for £250 on eBay.

A couple of years ago I thought I'd found a brilliant adidas home replica on eBay - the seller made it clear it wasn't an original, but it had the 3 stripes so was preferable to the ones you can get in the club shop...he had retro shirts of other clubs for sale, so I assumed he was a cottage industry knocking up old shirts far cheaper than Toffs & Score Draw, and ignoring copyright laws (eg adidas 3 stripes)...so I handed over £60...got the shirt in the post, opened it up, loved it...til I turned it over and saw that the back was plain white, not a hoop in sight

"I lost my Dennis adidas in a burglary in 85."

Why did you leave it behind?
'Dennis the Menace' shirt row.... on 12:50 - Dec 6 with 634 viewsQPunkR

What an absolute fúcking dickhead the bloke in the article is.

Shirley he should've been born a Chelscum fan if he's going to be that fúcking thick

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024