Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lillis 17:41 - Dec 8 with 3089 viewsmizfit

Can't play again next week too many errors and costing us games
He should come out and apologise to the fans and Coleman should come out and say such a performance is intolerable
Lillis on 21:00 - Dec 8 with 687 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lillis on 20:59 - Dec 8 by mizfit

Because you're the only one who won't hold Lillis to account

because i'm allowed my views and keeper can't always be blamed when overall the team were poor

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Lillis on 21:02 - Dec 8 with 679 viewsnordenblue

Lillis on 20:57 - Dec 8 by Clivert

It seems likes a goal a game with Lillis at the moment, it must be time for Smith to be given a chance with the amount of errors that Lillis is making.

He's been dodgy for weeks and conceding far too many,the one at Accy regardless of the result was the game he should have been dropped from,he is ALWAYS open to a gaff and would certainly have started with Smith a long while ago,he looks much more confident and seems a lot quicker to react to things
Lillis on 21:04 - Dec 8 with 674 viewssweetcorn

Lillis on 21:00 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

because i'm allowed my views and keeper can't always be blamed when overall the team were poor

But he has to be blamed, he let two very weak goals in, he should have collected both of his errors today.

But no everyone on here is wrong and you're right. just as you were about tesco's, i went in tonight, asked a guy where the beans were, he said up there and pointed, he had MCFC across his knuckles, then i went to the bakery section and i was served by a polish person who offered to do my DIY, then at the till i got served by an asian. Bloody ridiculous Tesco's recruitment policy.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024