Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like he's going........................ 15:13 - Dec 19 with 2803 viewssmegma

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20782428
Looks like he's going........................ on 18:11 - Dec 19 with 603 viewshoof_hearted

Do people really rate Joe Cole today (as opposed to when he was good) higher than Granero?

NURSE...
Looks like he's going........................ on 20:07 - Dec 19 with 568 viewsHollowayRanger

so What exactly have i said to cause such a hissy fit from you lot?

He says he must go and that he wants to go so in short he's sodding off leaving us to it at what could be a make or break time for Qpr
2-3 wins =brilliant,
4 defeats= stuffed!

i said also maybe it will be the making of granero playing in taarabts place

or maybe harry will bring in someone new cole lampard keane ect and IF they do the biss and we go on a winning run then terrarat will have to wait his turn to get back into team of do you break up a winning team just to fit him back in straight off the plane?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Looks like he's going........................ on 20:43 - Dec 19 with 545 viewsPeterHucker

Looks like he's going........................ on 16:38 - Dec 19 by Jamie

So let me get this straight so I can be sure I'm understanding this correctly..
We're currently performing very poorly with a bloated squad full of over 30, past-it ex-internationals on big wages. And the solution to this is to sign Joe Cole?
Looks like he's going........................ on 21:16 - Dec 19 with 521 viewsQPRDave

I think there is a good chance we might end up with Joe Cole, with Harry in charge
Looks like he's going........................ on 21:17 - Dec 19 with 520 viewsHollowayRanger

Looks like he's going........................ on 20:43 - Dec 19 by PeterHucker

We're currently performing very poorly with a bloated squad full of over 30, past-it ex-internationals on big wages. And the solution to this is to sign Joe Cole?

Not my choice

but Harry is going bring in people he knows and trusts cole or keane on loan maybe ,lampard or parker cant see him going for someone from overseas with no premiership experience we got enough players like that

if up to me one of carvaleo dawson samba ,a real rightback ,and a real target man up front plus Dj back in the fold

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Looks like he's going........................ on 21:31 - Dec 19 with 503 viewsJamie

Looks like he's going........................ on 20:43 - Dec 19 by PeterHucker

What so you expect from Redknapp? He goes for players he knows, and as most of the players he's recently worked with are miles out of our budget, we will pick up a few that are 'past it', including Cole who seems to be accepted as a done deal.
Looks like he's going........................ on 22:26 - Dec 19 with 483 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Good luck to him if he goes, we'll miss him for sure but any other player would do the same and have pride in playing for their nation. Best we can hope for is they get knocked out early, he plays uselessly and the media back off him and we keep him on our books without the vultures (or Golden Eagles) from swooping in off the back of a fine performance at ACON.
Looks like he's going........................ on 00:10 - Dec 20 with 443 viewsPeterHucker

Looks like he's going........................ on 21:31 - Dec 19 by Jamie

What so you expect from Redknapp? He goes for players he knows, and as most of the players he's recently worked with are miles out of our budget, we will pick up a few that are 'past it', including Cole who seems to be accepted as a done deal.

you're probably right but I really hope it doesn't happen.
happy to be proved wrong but I think Joe Cole is the most over-rated player in the UK. He had a few good games 6 or 7 years ago but since then he's got worse and worse. I'd rather put my goldfish in the team.
He's never been a real 110% effort man, don't think he's going to arrive here ready to put in a proper shift, don't think he'd really care about whether we stay up or not. We don't need any more players like that, already got plenty.
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like he's going........................ on 02:02 - Dec 20 with 411 viewsGetMeRangers

Looks like he's going........................ on 17:26 - Dec 19 by Antti_Heinola

childish attitude. why shouldn't he play for his country? Who are we to deny him that? I hope he goes and plays well and comes back fit and well. Get a life, Holloway, seriously.

+1... I have the upmost respect of players who want to play for their country. Dont follow England (Northern Ireland, where passion for your country masks the shite quality of the players), but I have in the past had the distinct impression that there are players who couldnt give a monkeys. Last team with real passion was under El Tel, IMO
Looks like he's going........................ on 04:57 - Dec 20 with 400 viewsBeaufort27

Looks like he's going........................ on 15:45 - Dec 19 by daveB

If he goes, and it's still if imo, he'll miss Spurs, West Ham and Man City. he was back for Feb last year so it's not the end of the world really. Play Hoilett in those games or sign a replacement on a months loan

Landon Donovan on loan.. although it would be difficult to get him to london over his bum buddies at Everton
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024