Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I bloody hate this lot !! 18:48 - Jan 12 with 7180 viewsTalkingSutty

Whats happened to our club ?? I can accept defeats and poor performances, most have us have been weened on that particular diet but the club is no longer ours, it feels as though a old boys club from Accrington and Merseyside have just rode roughshod all over our club and the Chairman and directors have just sat back and watched them drag the club down.

We have players who have yet to start games who warm the bench and pick up a wage (ex accy), we have players who blatantly cheat/ no discipline and today we have a allegation of one of our players using racist insults on a kick out racism day.

The club is being dragged into the gutter by this lot and its about time the Chairman started acting like a life long fan of the club and start to smell the roses. This lot are a bad lot and they are dragging the club down !!

Count me as another one who wont be renewing my season tickets.
I bloody hate this lot !! on 18:49 - Jan 12 with 2934 viewsjudd

Surely it'll be cheap as fook in non-league next season, with all sorts of novel places to visit?

Poll: What is it to be then?

I bloody hate this lot !! on 18:51 - Jan 12 with 2901 viewsD_Alien

I bloody hate this lot !! on 18:49 - Jan 12 by judd

Surely it'll be cheap as fook in non-league next season, with all sorts of novel places to visit?

And we won't have to suffer the indignity of being knocked out of the cup by a non-league team.

Any more plus points?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

I bloody hate this lot !! on 18:52 - Jan 12 with 2893 viewsTTNYear

The directors don't give a fook about you sutty I'm afraid

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

I bloody hate this lot !! on 18:53 - Jan 12 with 2870 viewsjudd

I bloody hate this lot !! on 18:52 - Jan 12 by TTNYear

Bit harsh that. He's probably not entirely on his own.

I bloody hate this lot !! on 18:58 - Jan 12 with 2827 viewsblackedge

well we have now got a team that will fit right in.
I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:03 - Jan 12 with 2784 viewsBigKindo

Anybody notice the way Grant clipped Balkenstein on the touchline towards the end of the game against Wombledon last week causing a nose to nose confrontation. Grant is not a saleable prospect. He is indisciplined and apart from his goals is a liability.
I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:05 - Jan 12 with 2758 viewsjudd

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:03 - Jan 12 by BigKindo

Anybody notice the way Grant clipped Balkenstein on the touchline towards the end of the game against Wombledon last week causing a nose to nose confrontation. Grant is not a saleable prospect. He is indisciplined and apart from his goals is a liability.

Not me. Walked out when Dogshit was introduced for his runabout.

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:05 - Jan 12 with 2751 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Just posted something similar on another thread TS.

No class, no identy. This is what is driving fans away in there droves more than the crap football.

Give BBM and Tony Ellis a go until the end of the season, two decent human beings who have played a lot of games at this level. Pay JC/JB off monthly.

I'd also be happy with Alan Knill with BBM assisting, he wont cost the earth.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Login to get fewer ads

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:07 - Jan 12 with 2734 viewsjudd

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:05 - Jan 12 by SteTsGoldenBoot

No class, no identy. This is what is driving fans away in there droves more than the crap football.

Give BBM and Tony Ellis a go until the end of the season, two decent human beings who have played a lot of games at this level. Pay JC/JB off monthly.

Gardening leave a la Oldham's coaching staff should be a possibility.

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:08 - Jan 12 with 2715 viewsmightydale

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:05 - Jan 12 by SteTsGoldenBoot

id give beech a go again

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:08 - Jan 12 with 2707 views442Dale

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:05 - Jan 12 by judd

Not me. Walked out when Dogshit was introduced for his runabout.

He doesn't get a chance apparently.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:09 - Jan 12 with 2701 viewsTalkingSutty

I bloody hate this lot !! on 18:52 - Jan 12 by TTNYear

I know this sounds a bit crazy but its crossed my mind that the Chairman and directors have a cunning plan to actually run the club down. I cant fathom out why there as been no urgency to to try to promote off the field activities in an effort to attract more people to the club or generate finance through the commercial department.

They then just seem to sit back and let a manager just sign all his old cast offs and staff and it doesnt seem to matter if they are even fit to play football, we will still pay them a wage.

They see the lack of discipline both on and off the field and still they dont seem to react to it. They hear the voices of the loyal fans and see the ever decreasing attendances and still there is no reaction. Who runs this club the Chairman or the manager/staff ??

These are the reasons that have led me to start thinking that the future of the club means very little to those that are actually supposed to be looking after it,i cant find any other explanation for their lack of motivation or direction.

I actually think they see the supporters as a hinderence !!
I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:15 - Jan 12 with 2666 viewsjudd

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:09 - Jan 12 by TalkingSutty

I know this sounds a bit crazy but its crossed my mind that the Chairman and directors have a cunning plan to actually run the club down. I cant fathom out why there as been no urgency to to try to promote off the field activities in an effort to attract more people to the club or generate finance through the commercial department.

They then just seem to sit back and let a manager just sign all his old cast offs and staff and it doesnt seem to matter if they are even fit to play football, we will still pay them a wage.

They see the lack of discipline both on and off the field and still they dont seem to react to it. They hear the voices of the loyal fans and see the ever decreasing attendances and still there is no reaction. Who runs this club the Chairman or the manager/staff ??

These are the reasons that have led me to start thinking that the future of the club means very little to those that are actually supposed to be looking after it,i cant find any other explanation for their lack of motivation or direction.

It seems apparent that they pay only lip service to the Trust, despite the best efforts of the Trust, CG and IJ. It seems apparent because the lack of action and the lack of communication has never been so obvious.

It's definitely a sad state of affairs when at least 3 seasoned fans have posted their reluctance to renew for next season and I'm pretty certain that they are representative of a much higher number.

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:16 - Jan 12 with 2658 viewsolympicdale

I'm with you, I cant get to grips with the ethics of our team, can not relate to any of the players, who are a bunch of whining/cheating/whinging scousers.

It certainly doesnt feel like our team that we had even before Hill, we were shite back then, but it felt more connected to the fans, now its becoming clear the board/chairman doesn't give a shite about us.

Life is a game of fate.

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:17 - Jan 12 with 2646 viewselectricblue

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:08 - Jan 12 by mightydale

id give beech a go again

Hell no please.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:17 - Jan 12 with 2642 viewsSalwaDale

I think you are probably wrong.

They just think that the decisions they make in the best interests of the club are the right ones and they are unwilling to listen to others as they don't want others meddling.

TBBT

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:19 - Jan 12 with 2624 viewselectricblue

I like the last sentence because its spot on and always as been that way..
Football is a closed shop and always will be..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:21 - Jan 12 with 2606 viewsR17ALE

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:17 - Jan 12 by SalwaDale

I think you are probably wrong.

They just think that the decisions they make in the best interests of the club are the right ones and they are unwilling to listen to others as they don't want others meddling.

There has been this arrogance of "we know best" in abundance at the club for far too long, but they simply won't be told!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:22 - Jan 12 with 2596 viewsjudd

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:21 - Jan 12 by R17ALE

There has been this arrogance of "we know best" in abundance at the club for far too long, but they simply won't be told!

So who is going to organise a shareholders' rebellion then?

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:22 - Jan 12 with 2590 viewsTalkingSutty

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:16 - Jan 12 by olympicdale

I'm with you, I cant get to grips with the ethics of our team, can not relate to any of the players, who are a bunch of whining/cheating/whinging scousers.

It certainly doesnt feel like our team that we had even before Hill, we were shite back then, but it felt more connected to the fans, now its becoming clear the board/chairman doesn't give a shite about us.

I can handle the defeats OD, its the way this lot conduct themselves that i hate, no class.
I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:22 - Jan 12 with 2580 viewsR17ALE

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:22 - Jan 12 by judd

So who is going to organise a shareholders' rebellion then?

Ken Boon?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:24 - Jan 12 with 2553 viewsjudd

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:22 - Jan 12 by R17ALE

Ken Boon?

You'd have to have a drinks promotion.

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:25 - Jan 12 with 2540 views442Dale

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:24 - Jan 12 by judd

You'd have to have a drinks promotion.

Scarves with free wine gums?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:26 - Jan 12 with 2529 viewsjudd

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:25 - Jan 12 by 442Dale

Scarves with free wine gums?

Whine gums, tbf

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:27 - Jan 12 with 2524 viewsolympicdale

I bloody hate this lot !! on 19:22 - Jan 12 by TalkingSutty

I can handle the defeats OD, its the way this lot conduct themselves that i hate, no class.

I think as Dale fans we are all used to that, its just the way this team is conducting themselves on and off the pitch. All we want to see is a group of players who go about things the right way, and representing the club the right way also. It still makes me proud to think of all the comments we received on other teams boards in the promotion season, being the best team, and doing it the right way, i cant relate to any of these players brought in.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024