Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread 18:41 - Jan 15 with 19090 viewsDylanP

Not started one of these in a while and getting antsy for the game to start.

Honestly, my head says I hope we lose so that we can focus on the league. However, a possible next round fixture against Sheff Wed or MK Dons sounds pretty winnable. A win would be good for the team confidence. Let's say 1-0 to the Superhoops!!! (and please god no injuries!)

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 22:12 - Jan 15 with 1342 viewsGloryHunter

These new French African lads must be well impressed - already on their way to Wem-ber-ley.
West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 22:25 - Jan 15 with 1199 viewsHollowayRanger

West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 21:54 - Jan 15 by A40Bosh

if and i mean IF

we get those french players

this should be posted on the newcastle message boards

can just imagine the screaming that would follow

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 22:28 - Jan 15 with 1171 viewsHogwash

Well called DylanP, great prediction!
West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 07:22 - Jan 16 with 929 viewsKonk

West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 21:05 - Jan 15 by HollowayRanger

Mike Westerman on Twitter: "Only 37 Fulham supporters are at Blackpool, well the other supporters made a great decision not to come."

wonder how many went to west brom?

There were apparently about 300 Fulham at Blackpool last night. Not amazing, but given our form, our record in the NW and the prospect of getting stuffed at Man United in the next round, I'm surprised that many bothered.

That 37 came from the BBC re-tweeting some clown's tweet. Good on the BBC - Twitter being only marginally less reliable a source than Wikipedia.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 07:30 - Jan 16 with 918 viewsPommyhoop

Was Park rubbish?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 07:48 - Jan 16 with 901 viewsKonk

West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 07:22 - Jan 16 by Konk

There were apparently about 300 Fulham at Blackpool last night. Not amazing, but given our form, our record in the NW and the prospect of getting stuffed at Man United in the next round, I'm surprised that many bothered.

That 37 came from the BBC re-tweeting some clown's tweet. Good on the BBC - Twitter being only marginally less reliable a source than Wikipedia.

Fulham's website are reporting the "best part of 400 whites" at Blackpool. We are fu cking mega. The next round is 5:30pm k.o. live on the telly - If we get Man Utd, I reckon we'll easy take the full 8,500 up like we did in 2000(?). Either that or about 600.

West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 07:53 - Jan 16 with 894 viewsAgedR

West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 07:48 - Jan 16 by Konk

Fulham's website are reporting the "best part of 400 whites" at Blackpool. We are fu cking mega. The next round is 5:30pm k.o. live on the telly - If we get Man Utd, I reckon we'll easy take the full 8,500 up like we did in 2000(?). Either that or about 600.

To be fair Konk, Blackpool is a fair old treck too.

God, I'm in a good mood this morning!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 07:59 - Jan 16 with 885 viewsKonk

West Brom vs QPR FA Cup Match Thread on 07:53 - Jan 16 by AgedR

To be fair Konk, Blackpool is a fair old treck too.

God, I'm in a good mood this morning!

It's amazing what a bit of decent/toilet form can do for the old spirits, eh. Most of my mob are on suicide-watch at the moment, whilst you lot are all far more perky than you were a few weeks ago. Couldn't get especially excited about last night as I expect us to get tonked in the next round.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024