Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deleted Thread 22:59 - Jan 22 with 2382 viewsNotEyreClue

Why was the thread deleted?

I was in the middle of apologising for my mindless post/editing it and then when I go add the reply, I find that it's gone?

Anyway, any offence caused was obviously unintentional but I can assure you that I'm not a 'prick'...I'd very much like olympicdale to reply to my PM though.

Many thanks.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Deleted Thread on 23:01 - Jan 22 with 2349 viewsTTNYear

Grow up the both of you or ill bang yer heads together

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Deleted Thread on 23:02 - Jan 22 with 2334 viewsNotEyreClue

Deleted Thread on 23:01 - Jan 22 by TTNYear

Grow up the both of you or ill bang yer heads together

Both of who? I don't understand what you mean?

Deleted Thread on 23:03 - Jan 22 with 2312 viewsTTNYear

Deleted Thread on 23:02 - Jan 22 by NotEyreClue

Both of who? I don't understand what you mean?

Dunno ....just saw a deleted thread... An argument and always wanted to say that phrase

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Deleted Thread on 23:03 - Jan 22 with 2313 viewsolympicdale

what the fudge!!? jeez grow a pair, your post was way below the belt, live with it.

Life is a game of fate.

Deleted Thread on 23:05 - Jan 22 with 2294 viewsNotEyreClue

Deleted Thread on 23:03 - Jan 22 by olympicdale

what the fudge!!? jeez grow a pair, your post was way below the belt, live with it.

No I meant in reference to your comment that said something along the lines of I'm becoming known as a poster who lacks class? I'd like an explanation please if you'd be so kind..

Deleted Thread on 23:08 - Jan 22 with 2274 viewsTTNYear

Right.. That's enough from you two or they'll be no ice cream
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Deleted Thread on 23:09 - Jan 22 with 2266 viewsolympicdale

Deleted Thread on 23:05 - Jan 22 by NotEyreClue

No I meant in reference to your comment that said something along the lines of I'm becoming known as a poster who lacks class? I'd like an explanation please if you'd be so kind..

Ive just noticed a few of your posts been below the belt to similar posters in the past, whether worded wrong or whatnot i dunno, no need to get personal towards 'em.

Life is a game of fate.

Deleted Thread on 23:11 - Jan 22 with 2251 viewssweetcorn

Deleted Thread on 23:05 - Jan 22 by NotEyreClue

He's right about you NEC

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Deleted Thread on 23:14 - Jan 22 with 2224 viewsNotEyreClue

Deleted Thread on 23:09 - Jan 22 by olympicdale

Ive just noticed a few of your posts been below the belt to similar posters in the past, whether worded wrong or whatnot i dunno, no need to get personal towards 'em.

To coin a phrase, what a loud of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Similar posters as in trolls who come onto the board to insult our club as tykes1967 did? I see when you put known for it you were simply referencing your own contrived views and no-one elses? I figured as much but was just making sure.

I'll leave it there now anyway..

Deleted Thread on 23:23 - Jan 22 with 2185 viewsBeefCurtain

Not been doing much posting lately but I saw the thread and I'm glad an apology has been issued. I work with disabled people of all ages and needless to say I was offended by the picture. Well done Col for deleting the thread before it got out of hand.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Deleted Thread on 07:53 - Jan 23 with 2039 viewsDale27

Deleted Thread on 23:14 - Jan 22 by NotEyreClue

To coin a phrase, what a loud of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Similar posters as in trolls who come onto the board to insult our club as tykes1967 did? I see when you put known for it you were simply referencing your own contrived views and no-one elses? I figured as much but was just making sure.

I'll leave it there now anyway..

'but I can assure you that I'm not a 'prick'

Hahahaha WALOB!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024