Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tesco open day or something in the 70's help 15:31 - Jan 24 with 1756 viewsDale57

Does anyone have the picture that was in the Observer from the 70s when there was sommat going on with the Dale ?
Tesco open day or something in the 70's help on 15:33 - Jan 24 with 1747 viewsDale57

I think some of the players were holding a flag,it could have been the early 80s,i'm not sure.
Tesco open day or something in the 70's help on 15:51 - Jan 24 with 1713 viewsBigKindo

There was an 'open evening' at the Sudden Store. Something to do with them sponsoring the Dale. I suspect all it was was to promote their burgers as nothing seemed to come of it. But I am happy to be advised that I am wrong. It is, of course, the petrol station of choice, where potential incoming managers of Dale are observed.
Tesco open day or something in the 70's help on 15:57 - Jan 24 with 1699 viewsDale57

Tesco open day or something in the 70's help on 15:51 - Jan 24 by BigKindo

There was an 'open evening' at the Sudden Store. Something to do with them sponsoring the Dale. I suspect all it was was to promote their burgers as nothing seemed to come of it. But I am happy to be advised that I am wrong. It is, of course, the petrol station of choice, where potential incoming managers of Dale are observed.

Yeh thats the one,it was in the evening at Sudden.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024