Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill's view on the Cheltenham Game 03:16 - Jan 26 with 3366 viewsNotEyreClue

http://www.clubcall.com/rochdale/hill-vows-changes-after-draw-1536333.html?utm_s

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Hill's view on the Cheltenham Game on 08:29 - Jan 26 with 3240 viewsCockneyDale

Sounds about right. I hadn't thought about researching the opposition being another difficult factor, aside from little time to prepare. Well done all
Hill's view on the Cheltenham Game on 09:53 - Jan 26 with 3059 viewsD_Dale

Hill's view on the Cheltenham Game on 08:29 - Jan 26 by CockneyDale

Sounds about right. I hadn't thought about researching the opposition being another difficult factor, aside from little time to prepare. Well done all

Thanks for that link. I notice there the following - looks like Trotman will return to Spotland next Saturday! "Transfer-listed Chesterfield defender Neal Trotman has earned the praise of Spireites boss Paul Cook for his performance against Northampton on Saturday. The absence of the ever-present Drew Talbot with a broken toe saw skipper Sam Hird moved over to right-back for the visit of the Cobblers and Trotman make his first appearance since the 2-1 home defeat to Dagenham & Redbridge in mid-October. The 25-year-old was commanding at the heart of the defence as Chesterfield romped to a 3-0 win over their promotion rivals. Cook told the club's official website: 'I don't usually single players out for praise because if you play for a club like this then I expect you to be good, but I thought Neal Trotman was absolutely magnificent'."
Hill's view on the Cheltenham Game on 12:35 - Jan 26 with 2799 viewsYouTubeDale

Hill's view on the Cheltenham Game on 08:29 - Jan 26 by CockneyDale

"Everyone is keen at the minute but the problem for me was not knowing the opposition - I couldn't really do the homework that would give us the edge."

Talking to the players such Wiseman at the presentation night, they said that they knew everything about the opposition under Hillcroft and it does give you an edge.

It seems like Hill goes the extra mile in this respect. These extra miles reflect on our points tally. On the face of it, this wasn't a strong point for Coleman.

I know there are other bigger differences between Coleman and Hill, but this is an example of Hillism that sets him apart.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024