Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WestbourneR 22:08 - Jan 28 with 2571 viewsSharpy

Holliet ?

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

WestbourneR on 22:10 - Jan 28 with 2559 viewsWestbourneR

Eh?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

WestbourneR on 22:13 - Jan 28 with 2549 viewsWestbourneR

Oh... is this cos I said he was going to be brilliant for us. And let me guess you questioned that and I said you were an idiot or something.

Yeah - you were right. Sorry. I've had so many harsh lessons this season I am changing my ways.

Hoilett has been a massive disappointment. He was one of the best dribblers around and now he seems to have totally lost it.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

WestbourneR on 22:17 - Jan 28 with 2519 viewsPhilmyRs

WestbourneR on 22:13 - Jan 28 by WestbourneR

Oh... is this cos I said he was going to be brilliant for us. And let me guess you questioned that and I said you were an idiot or something.

Yeah - you were right. Sorry. I've had so many harsh lessons this season I am changing my ways.

Hoilett has been a massive disappointment. He was one of the best dribblers around and now he seems to have totally lost it.

Wouldn't give up on him just yet. Good player in my opinion but not performing. Time on his side
WestbourneR on 23:17 - Jan 28 with 2358 viewsqprdan

WestbourneR on 22:17 - Jan 28 by PhilmyRs

Wouldn't give up on him just yet. Good player in my opinion but not performing. Time on his side

I dreamt last night that he went to play for Nelsen at Toronto, I kid you not..
WestbourneR on 23:54 - Jan 28 with 2311 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

someones paranoid

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

WestbourneR on 00:10 - Jan 29 with 2290 viewsHollowayRanger

time might be on his side but it certainly aint on ours!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

WestbourneR on 00:31 - Jan 29 with 2271 viewsscot1963

to be fair, he did look like a decent player until he came to us - there is something about QPR that seems to bring out the least in a lot of players
Junior Hoilett on 02:20 - Jan 29 with 2219 viewscoolranger

I honestly forgot we even still had him at Rangers. Thought he left a few months ago.

Just shows you what a fickle business it is. You have around 15 years as a pro and one of those years can just slip away from you in a blur of defeats, injuries, poor form, dressing room bust ups and so on...

Aah well, at the end of it all he's still about £2 million better off.
Login to get fewer ads

WestbourneR on 06:33 - Jan 29 with 2167 viewsPommyhoop

WestbourneR on 00:31 - Jan 29 by scot1963

to be fair, he did look like a decent player until he came to us - there is something about QPR that seems to bring out the least in a lot of players

'to be fair, he did look like a decent player until he came to us - there WAS something about QPR that SEEMED to bring out the least in a lot of players'

Mark Hughes is the something you mention.I hope H can get the best out of him and he wasnt just a dud..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

WestbourneR on 06:42 - Jan 29 with 2153 viewsLOTR

WestbourneR on 06:33 - Jan 29 by Pommyhoop

'to be fair, he did look like a decent player until he came to us - there WAS something about QPR that SEEMED to bring out the least in a lot of players'

Mark Hughes is the something you mention.I hope H can get the best out of him and he wasnt just a dud..

I'll hold my hands up and say i thought he would be a fantastic signing for us, if you look back at the report that Clive drew up for him, my quote about his ability was used, and i still fully stand by what i said, he was fantastic for Blackburn in the year they went down and i don't believe any player goes from being talented and skilful and quick and with an eye for goal to rubbish over night, it is here that i'd like to see more than man management from Harry(i'm not for one SECOND having a pop at Harry as i think he is the man to keep us up and the man if we go down) but i'd like to see him coach him as a player to get him back to the form he was in last year. I think he can be a fantastic player for us, but this season has had a consistent run in the team and it's something i'd like to see.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024