Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other Forums 16:46 - Feb 5 with 797 viewsSlackjack

Are you intending on having other sub forums like JNF etc or just the one forum like CCMB
Other Forums on 16:59 - Feb 5 with 784 viewsjacktar

So you are the new slackjack. Why did you decide to take the username I have used for the last 5+ years on Planet Swans then.
Plagiarist Definition:
plagiarist - someone who uses another person's words or ideas as if they were his own
literary pirate, pirate, plagiariser, plagiarizer
stealer, thief - a criminal who takes property belonging to someone else with the intention of keeping it or selling it

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Other Forums on 17:03 - Feb 5 with 775 viewsBLAZE

hahaha FIIIGHT!
Other Forums on 17:05 - Feb 5 with 770 viewsthejack

Other Forums on 16:59 - Feb 5 by jacktar

So you are the new slackjack. Why did you decide to take the username I have used for the last 5+ years on Planet Swans then.
Plagiarist Definition:
plagiarist - someone who uses another person's words or ideas as if they were his own
stealer, thief - a criminal who takes property belonging to someone else with the intention of keeping it or selling it

Sorry just couldn't resist Jacktar, but as your old username suggested you were a slackjack and you was very slack in registering in time
Other Forums on 17:05 - Feb 5 with 765 viewsBaker

Other Forums on 16:59 - Feb 5 by jacktar

Plagiarist Definition:

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Other Forums on 17:06 - Feb 5 with 765 viewsjacktar

Identity theft my @rse, I feel like I've been raped FFS.

Other Forums on 17:10 - Feb 5 with 755 viewsjacktar

Other Forums on 17:05 - Feb 5 by Baker

My god Baker, almost didn't recognise you sober.

Other Forums on 17:50 - Feb 5 with 732 viewss1ackjack

The real slackjack has returned. I refuse to be upstaged by some young whipper snapper.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Other Forums on 17:52 - Feb 5 with 727 viewsBLAZE

Now you just look like a dyslexic SA1 Jack
Login to get fewer ads

Other Forums on 17:56 - Feb 5 with 722 viewsRogueTrooper

Confusion shall reign. Looking forward to some football posts and am not looking forward to making Lawro look good on the predictions league

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Other Forums on 18:06 - Feb 5 with 712 viewss1ackjack

Other Forums on 17:52 - Feb 5 by BLAZE

Now you just look like a dyslexic SA1 Jack

Come on now B1aze, I do expect better from you! If Perchie can get away with it for years blaming his keyboard, then a little bit of poetic licence shouldn't go amiss should it!

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024