Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawro's Predictions 10:43 - Feb 8 with 1167 viewsMagic_Michu

Predicts another loss for us!

But seriously, what is his problem with us? We'd be relegated if his predictions were right. He must be scratching his head when he looks at the league table and sees us in 8th, 8 points off European spots.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Lawro's Predictions on 11:18 - Feb 8 with 1158 viewswaynekerr55

Can't see it. What's that cretin had to say then?

How him, Shearer and Hansen are nicking a career and being ridiculous well compensated for imcompetence durign a time of austerity is beyond me
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lawro's Predictions on 11:29 - Feb 8 with 1154 viewsLEAPJACK

He doesn't even mention us in the article - Utterly useless!!! If you go on this weeks results he would have QPR above tottenham in his league table. Get rid!!
Lawro's Predictions on 11:38 - Feb 8 with 1149 viewswaynekerr55

Lawro's Predictions on 11:29 - Feb 8 by LEAPJACK

He doesn't even mention us in the article - Utterly useless!!! If you go on this weeks results he would have QPR above tottenham in his league table. Get rid!!

Swansea v QPR
This is the return fixture from Swansea's 5-0 opening-day win at Loftus Road, when Michu scored twice to state his arrival in English football.

A lot has changed at QPR since then, not least their manager.

It is still unclear how long Remy will be out for with his groin injury

The worrying thing for the man in charge now, Harry Redknapp, is that, for all their improvement, they have only won two out of 12 league games since he took charge at the end of November. He has only lost three of those, all over Christmas but, despite being more difficult to beat, it is wins they are desperate for.

Their shortage of fit strikers won't help - we are still waiting to hear exactly how long Loic Remy is out for and Bobby Zamora can hardly play at the moment either.

If Remy is not fit, then they are going to struggle for goals but I still have a feeling they will get the win they have been waiting for in Wales. They have been unlucky a few times already under Redknapp so it is not as if they are not playing well enough to come back with three points.

Prediction: 1-2

What an utter, utter c*nt of a man he is

Lawro's Predictions on 12:10 - Feb 8 with 1145 viewsRogueTrooper

Keep up the good work Mark. Another jinx QPR makes me smile. Im sure he is predicting them on purpose now. I think they are beyond salvation, too many of the bottom sides are starting to pick up results of late, If we beat them today, they are as good as down IMO

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Lawro's Predictions on 12:13 - Feb 8 with 1142 viewsorion3016

If you read his words he never actually talks about us, only our opponents
What an idiot

Be over there now after

Lawro's Predictions on 22:53 - Feb 8 with 1110 viewsEdmundo

You kmow what they say, 'Is you say something often enough, eventually people will start to believe what you say

Carry on lawro, you wrinkly old fart

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Lawro's Predictions on 11:03 - Feb 9 with 1087 viewsBanosswan

Don't worry, Hulk Hogan has Chelsea down to Beat Wigan 40-1.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Lawro's Predictions on 12:14 - Feb 9 with 1080 viewsVetchitBack

To be honest I initially thought it was our paranoia but he does seem to be very Anti-Swansea.

To go for 1-2 is strange but to not even mention us???

If memory serves me correctly this isn't the first time he's failed to mention us as well.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Login to get fewer ads

Lawro's Predictions on 13:06 - Feb 9 with 1072 viewswaynekerr55

Lawro's Predictions on 12:14 - Feb 9 by VetchitBack

To be honest I initially thought it was our paranoia but he does seem to be very Anti-Swansea.

If memory serves me correctly this isn't the first time he's failed to mention us as well.

Hopefully one day him shearer and hansen will give for a kick about in a car park at a premier league ground and a broadcast lorry will accidentally reverse over them, removing them from our screens forever

Lawro's Predictions on 17:24 - Feb 9 with 1058 viewsorion3016

Bang on again today

Be over there now after

Lawro's Predictions on 17:28 - Feb 9 with 1055 viewswaynekerr55

Lawro's Predictions on 12:14 - Feb 9 by VetchitBack

He wasn't THAT far off

Lawro's Predictions on 17:32 - Feb 9 with 1054 viewsRogueTrooper

What a jockey. Proving that eedjit wrong makes me happy

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Lawro's Predictions on 19:11 - Feb 9 with 1029 viewslibertyjack22

Lawro's Predictions on 17:28 - Feb 9 by waynekerr55

He wasn't THAT far off

He is a complete twonge!!!!

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

Lawro's Predictions on 20:19 - Feb 9 with 1009 viewswaynekerr55

Lawro's Predictions on 19:11 - Feb 9 by libertyjack22

He is a complete twonge!!!!

If only Hulk removed the 0 from the Wigwam game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024