Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley 3-2 up 16:50 - Feb 9 with 2067 viewsDale57

at Boro
Barnsley 3-2 up on 16:51 - Feb 9 with 2059 viewssandylaner1

Barnsley 3-2 up on 18:08 - Feb 9 with 1966 viewsjokerthief

I hope i,m wrong but....I always suspected Flitcroft was the reason Dale were so successful, in that golden era...We could have made another massive mistake,
Eyre-Coleman-Hill...could be the end of this club.....Its not rocket surgery or brain science any more...FLITCROFT was the man.....
Barnsley 3-2 up on 18:22 - Feb 9 with 1931 viewsolympicdale

Barnsley 3-2 up on 18:08 - Feb 9 by jokerthief

I hope i,m wrong but....I always suspected Flitcroft was the reason Dale were so successful, in that golden era...We could have made another massive mistake,
Eyre-Coleman-Hill...could be the end of this club.....Its not rocket surgery or brain science any more...FLITCROFT was the man.....

new manager syndrome, lets see how it lasts, I'm more pissed off with Jason Scotland's sudden ability to score.

Life is a game of fate.

Barnsley 3-2 up on 18:26 - Feb 9 with 1925 viewsGizzaNosh

Barnsley 3-2 up on 18:08 - Feb 9 by jokerthief

Flickers - carrying on with players he knows well and helped bring to the club
- no expectation/pressure

Hill - still learning bout the squad and it's shortcomings
- expectation for things to turn around almost instantly (like it or not it's true)

Lets' not get carried away because Barnsley have hit a bit of form. Would you have been saying the opposite had they lost all of their games under Flicker?
Barnsley 3-2 up on 18:28 - Feb 9 with 1922 views442Dale

Brilliant pass by Kennedy for the first goal.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024