Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup wants to extend his stay in Wales .. 14:20 - Feb 11 with 2304 viewsUglySwan

http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/udenlandsk_fodbold/engelsk_fodbold/PremierL

According to Extrabladet, Michael Laudrup is now ready to talk about the future and his agent says they are ready to extend his current contract..

:D

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

Laudrup wants to extend his stay in Wales .. on 14:23 - Feb 11 with 2302 viewsRogueTrooper

Big FO clause for the vultures please Huw

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Laudrup wants to extend his stay in Wales .. on 14:30 - Feb 11 with 2296 viewsLEAPJACK

I think he fancies a crack at europe next season!!!
Laudrup wants to extend his stay in Wales .. on 18:05 - Feb 11 with 2255 viewsorion3016

hope he sees a lot more potential in us, by keeping him as long as we can, those players unsure about joining us will jump at the chance with ML still in charge

Be over there now after

Laudrup wants to extend his stay in Wales .. on 18:56 - Feb 11 with 2236 viewsAdmire

I think both current players and any players that we will try to recruit this summer will appreciate the stability a contract extension would mean.
Laudrup wants to extend his stay in Wales .. on 19:57 - Feb 11 with 2222 viewsgetcarter

Laudrup wants to extend his stay in Wales .. on 18:56 - Feb 11 by Admire

I think both current players and any players that we will try to recruit this summer will appreciate the stability a contract extension would mean.

well done micky
Laudrup wants to extend his stay in Wales .. on 20:48 - Feb 11 with 2204 viewsBanosswan

Please let this be true

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Laudrup wants to extend his stay in Wales .. on 10:56 - Feb 12 with 2133 viewsyescomeon

According to google translate, the article describes QPR as a 'drain plug'. I like it.

Upthecity!

Laudrup wants to extend his stay in Wales .. on 11:21 - Feb 12 with 2125 viewsDanielswan

Just like the Wieghorst signing, very good news, Laudrup sees things going the right way.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024