Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year 01:11 - Feb 12 with 1834 viewsOvengloves

A hypothetical question.
Consider we won the Capital One Cup and finished,say, 10th in the league.
Cardiff were promoted as Championship winners at a canter.
Who do you think would win BBC Wales Sports Team of the year?
BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 01:45 - Feb 12 with 1825 viewsBanosswan

It's the BBC so who do you think.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 08:45 - Feb 12 with 1800 viewsLEAPJACK

The team that won it for getting to a FA Cup final a couple of years back
BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 10:42 - Feb 12 with 1784 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It will be a difficult decision for BBC Wales. They like to reward failure like when Cardiff failed to win the FA Cup.

Maybe we'll win it if we lose the final?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 10:46 - Feb 12 with 1779 viewsswanny

No brainer I'm afraid...it'll be them

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 10:51 - Feb 12 with 1776 viewsLANDOREROCKER

THE SCUM
BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 11:40 - Feb 12 with 1764 viewswaynekerr55

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 01:45 - Feb 12 by Banosswan

It's the BBC so who do you think.

Wrexham?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 12:40 - Feb 12 with 1751 viewsBanosswan

If they get promoted it's arguably as big an achievement as Cardiff getting promoted.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 16:25 - Feb 12 with 1719 viewsyescomeon

Swansea are putting Wales on the map, I'm willing to bet that worldwide more people will have heared of Swansea than will have heard of Wales. Cardiff are still fighting to have that opportunity. If we win the cup and get a 7/8th finish, even top half, it has to be us, completely overshadows what they acheive even if they win the league.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 17:56 - Feb 12 with 1706 viewsOldjack

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 16:25 - Feb 12 by yescomeon

Swansea are putting Wales on the map, I'm willing to bet that worldwide more people will have heared of Swansea than will have heard of Wales. Cardiff are still fighting to have that opportunity. If we win the cup and get a 7/8th finish, even top half, it has to be us, completely overshadows what they acheive even if they win the league.

agree, but this is the Blue Bird broadcasting Corporation we're talking about mind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 18:02 - Feb 12 with 1702 viewsswanjackal

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 17:56 - Feb 12 by Oldjack

agree, but this is the Blue Bird broadcasting Corporation we're talking about mind

Haverfordwest County it is then.

Well they are the only Bluebirds around these days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 18:56 - Feb 12 with 1683 views1983

Bearing in mind it's not until the end of the year it could be anyone,but I'd like to think after (maybe) a cup win,Europe, 3rd season in the Premier it would have to be us....surley!?

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 22:31 - Feb 12 with 1665 viewsheadcleaner

BBC Wales Sports Team Of The Year on 18:56 - Feb 12 by 1983

Bearing in mind it's not until the end of the year it could be anyone,but I'd like to think after (maybe) a cup win,Europe, 3rd season in the Premier it would have to be us....surley!?

its a no brainer the welsh rugby team will win it for beating.......um.....um....oh yes france ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024