Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Allen - shortlisted for Football League award 11:38 - Feb 20 with 1763 viewsToffeemanc

http://www.football-league.co.uk/flawards/news/20130220/the-football-league-awar

Congratulations to youth team player Jamie Allen for gaining the recognition and being nominated for the award. Hope he wins it and manages to break into our first team squad.

There is also an article on the OS relating to this, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be displaying correctly on my pc so can't read it.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/allen-shortlisted-667191.aspx?pageView

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Jamie Allen - shortlisted for Football League award on 12:02 - Feb 20 with 1726 viewsrafcjosh

Didn't Joe Thompson win the same award one year? I've heard nothing but good things about Jamie Allen & he gets quite good on FM & we all know FM is exactly like real life.
Jamie Allen - shortlisted for Football League award on 13:11 - Feb 20 with 1638 viewsBirchy915

I remember playing against him at a mates birthday party, he's a couple years younger than me but he skinned me and all the adults, so surprised he hasn't made it into the 1st team yet.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Jamie Allen - shortlisted for Football League award on 16:00 - Feb 20 with 1518 viewssweetcorn

Looked a great player when i saw him in the youth team. Good, deep lying midfielder who can pick a pass and work hard.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Jamie Allen - shortlisted for Football League award on 19:03 - Feb 20 with 1431 viewsNotEyreClue

Jamie Allen - shortlisted for Football League award on 13:11 - Feb 20 by Birchy915

I remember playing against him at a mates birthday party, he's a couple years younger than me but he skinned me and all the adults, so surprised he hasn't made it into the 1st team yet.

Here's hoping that your tongue remained firmly in your cheek when typing that. Not sure whether emulating the great Joe Thompson can be considered a positive thing or not.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Jamie Allen - shortlisted for Football League award on 07:48 - Feb 21 with 1354 viewsChaffRAFC

He's very highly regarded by our coaching staff. John Coleman likened him to a Paul Scholes type player at the fans forum. Not quite made the step up but he's certainly one that stands out from our current YTS squad.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Jamie Allen - shortlisted for Football League award on 13:19 - Feb 21 with 1286 viewsBirchy915

Jamie Allen - shortlisted for Football League award on 19:03 - Feb 20 by NotEyreClue

Here's hoping that your tongue remained firmly in your cheek when typing that. Not sure whether emulating the great Joe Thompson can be considered a positive thing or not.

Very clever
Must say I was only about 10 at the time, that would make him about 8, think he was with the United youth team then, always knew he'd end up playing professional football.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024