Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) 19:26 - Feb 25 with 3499 viewsGloucs_R

Coming from the old Rave generation, are all of these natural highs for real? I cant believe there are websites out there selling "plant food" but claiming to be the same as old skool jack and jills.

Can anyone educate me please?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 11:30 - Feb 28 with 528 views1MoreBrightonR

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 00:03 - Feb 28 by Kendo_Nagasaki

I've had some of the best times of my life on drugs
not all experiences are negative
alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs
we should all be allowed to choose what we put in our bodies
i think tobacco is the most vile drug

Although i'm unsure whether they should be legal or not and can see that drugs do some damage, I'm also very comfortable with my drug use and have had some amazing and memorable times when i have taken them and the current 'war on drugs' is clearly completely ineffective. I've had bad experiences too, don't get me wrong but some of the best moments of my life have been in clubs when i was under the influence with friends.
Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 11:51 - Feb 28 with 522 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 10:36 - Feb 28 by Kingy27

I've been known to dabble and was really into the rave scene in the early ninties. During that time, I met some great people while under the influence and they went on to become good friends. We did a lot of pills and smoked a lot of puff back then. One evening myself,and a group of friends were a "normal" club in Watford but still took a few bit's n bob's. I had set my mate up with my then girlfriends mate and all was going well.
They went upstairs, then after a short while she came downstairs, we thought nothing of it. He came down a short while after. Cut a long story short-he couldn't get a hard on and he was convinced that she had came down and told us about it and that we were laughing at him. That did not happen.
No matter how many times I told him that wasn't the case he would not believe it. I even went to see hi, a couple of days later to convince him.
From that moment onwards we never spoke again. He became completely paranoid.
As much as my raving were some of the best days ever there was a price to pay for the things we took. I would hate the thought of my sons taking anything like that. Hypocrite I know.

i wouldnt blame the drugs it sounds like your mate was a dick
and a flaccid one at that

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 12:47 - Feb 28 with 514 viewsKingy27

Can't believe how bad my last post is written, shocking. Rushing to write it at work.
Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 13:47 - Feb 28 with 490 viewsGloucs_R

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 12:47 - Feb 28 by Kingy27

Can't believe how bad my last post is written, shocking. Rushing to write it at work.

You shouldnt be rushing at work mate

Poll: Are we staying up?

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 23:00 - Feb 28 with 461 viewsLblock

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 13:47 - Feb 28 by Gloucs_R

You shouldnt be rushing at work mate

I know I'm rushing....

Just a little, little bit, too fast

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024