Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NO MORE EXCUSES 22:55 - Feb 26 with 1694 viewsRoChDaLe

the game tonight was awful first half we didn't offer much threat at all and hardly passed it out of our own half but in second half we turned on the tempo and got a little further into there box but when you have no runners in behind you wont get past 9 men behind the ball - simple as. rhys bennett is getting caught out too often and two goals came from his side where he was caught out of position, even though hes been decent this season he needs to be told to sort it out immediately, another thing is when players are out wide and they turn inside to where ALL the defenders are, go down the line and whip it in, absolute joke and no excuses they put the ball in the back of the net more than us as shown

how is anthony elding still in league one?

NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:10 - Feb 26 with 1633 viewsboromat

I didn't see that. Their first goal was a screamer and it wouldn't have matter where Bennett was stood! And the second was a free kick so I'm guessing you mean he was out of position for the third, that'll be because we were 2 nil down and had purposely took the risk of throwing men forward.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:15 - Feb 26 with 1605 viewsRoChDaLe

NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:10 - Feb 26 by boromat

I didn't see that. Their first goal was a screamer and it wouldn't have matter where Bennett was stood! And the second was a free kick so I'm guessing you mean he was out of position for the third, that'll be because we were 2 nil down and had purposely took the risk of throwing men forward.

but he had massive amount of space down that side and had room to shoot, and what i meant was that two of the goals came from problems down that side, im sorry but giving professional players so much space and they will eventually score from 30 yards out (except from dale players of course) and it doesn't matter if its one chance, you can't afford to do that, and we were shown that in league one every chance we gave away was taken

NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:28 - Feb 26 with 1553 viewsroccydaleian

NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:10 - Feb 26 by boromat

Their second goal, came from a stupid push by Edwards. Schoolboy stuff that hopefully Hilly will sort out.
NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:29 - Feb 26 with 1544 viewsSalwaDale

NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:28 - Feb 26 by roccydaleian

Their second goal, came from a stupid push by Edwards. Schoolboy stuff that hopefully Hilly will sort out.

And not the first stupid push foul from Edwards.I don't expect to see him playing for us next season. The Coleman type players are slowly but surely being shown the door.

TBBT

NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:32 - Feb 26 with 1533 viewsNotClingers

NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:15 - Feb 26 by RoChDaLe

but he had massive amount of space down that side and had room to shoot, and what i meant was that two of the goals came from problems down that side, im sorry but giving professional players so much space and they will eventually score from 30 yards out (except from dale players of course) and it doesn't matter if its one chance, you can't afford to do that, and we were shown that in league one every chance we gave away was taken

Bollocks.

You're begging the opposition to shoot from there 100% of the time. Absolutely nothing you can do about that.

We were poor tonight but didn't deserve to lose.
NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:50 - Feb 26 with 1496 viewsRoChDaLe

NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:32 - Feb 26 by NotClingers

Bollocks.

You're begging the opposition to shoot from there 100% of the time. Absolutely nothing you can do about that.

We were poor tonight but didn't deserve to lose.

he still had too much space to run into though, he could of carried on running. wait till the highlights

NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:58 - Feb 26 with 1474 viewsNotClingers

NO MORE EXCUSES on 23:50 - Feb 26 by RoChDaLe

he still had too much space to run into though, he could of carried on running. wait till the highlights

He didn't carry on running though, he rifled it in.

That goal was no-one's fault.
NO MORE EXCUSES on 00:50 - Feb 27 with 1413 viewsDaley_Lama

We've got a few decent players, a larger contingency of average players and a smattering of poorish players.

At least we're not rolling around feigning injury.

No excuses, that's where we are.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024