Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Oficially Rochdale' 18:18 - Mar 2 with 3792 viewsNotEyreClue

If any of you are in need of a laugh then just like this page on Facebook and read some of the comments.

There's a few regular posters that are particularly entertaining, see if you can spot them!

Clueless isn't the word.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

'Oficially Rochdale' on 18:51 - Mar 2 with 3727 viewsjudd

A link would help

Poll: What is it to be then?

'Oficially Rochdale' on 18:57 - Mar 2 with 3686 viewsThreeLions

Clueless because they have a different opinion to you? Can I just say there are quite a few dale supporters who arent happy with the re-appointment of Hill.
'Oficially Rochdale' on 18:59 - Mar 2 with 3683 viewsNotEyreClue

Apologies..I suspect some of the people actually post on here actually:

https://www.facebook.com/officially.rochdale

'Oficially Rochdale' on 19:10 - Mar 2 with 3633 viewsdalefan1uk

'Oficially Rochdale' on 18:57 - Mar 2 by ThreeLions

Clueless because they have a different opinion to you? Can I just say there are quite a few dale supporters who arent happy with the re-appointment of Hill.

I agree Three Lions, i was one of the many who weren't happy when the club reappointed Hill. I'm not gonna go over them again but something is going seriously wrong with the players. Tutte is running around like a headless chicken, Bennett doesn't know if he's expected to go up as a wide midfielder and when he does it leaves us crazily short at the back. I watched him against Accy being hollered at by Hill to get up, Lillis played the ball up field nowhere near Bennett. WHY????
As for fans using the Official Rochdale facebook page to comment about how they feel the game is going being "Clueless" would Noteyreclue care to elaborate?? I find the page a great and often better forum than on here.
Back to the Hill issue, yes he has a few players who were Colemans and even Eyres players but he is well used to working with poor-average players. Coleman must be pi**ing himself at whats going on a San Spotland.
'Oficially Rochdale' on 19:27 - Mar 2 with 3595 viewsNotEyreClue

'Oficially Rochdale' on 18:57 - Mar 2 by ThreeLions

I'm assuming you're one of the regular posters on there then seeing as you've gotten so arsey about it?

I didn't once mention the appointment of Hill in all of this so I don't know where that's come from.

Some of the comments on there are objectively idiotic and have nothing to do with my opinions.

'Oficially Rochdale' on 19:31 - Mar 2 with 3584 viewsNotEyreClue

'Oficially Rochdale' on 19:10 - Mar 2 by dalefan1uk

I agree Three Lions, i was one of the many who weren't happy when the club reappointed Hill. I'm not gonna go over them again but something is going seriously wrong with the players. Tutte is running around like a headless chicken, Bennett doesn't know if he's expected to go up as a wide midfielder and when he does it leaves us crazily short at the back. I watched him against Accy being hollered at by Hill to get up, Lillis played the ball up field nowhere near Bennett. WHY????
As for fans using the Official Rochdale facebook page to comment about how they feel the game is going being "Clueless" would Noteyreclue care to elaborate?? I find the page a great and often better forum than on here.
Back to the Hill issue, yes he has a few players who were Colemans and even Eyres players but he is well used to working with poor-average players. Coleman must be pi**ing himself at whats going on a San Spotland.

I wouldn't like to specifically quote anyone as it would be improper of me to do so. I wasn't specifically talking just about the comments as of late, it's been full of gold for the past year to be honest. However if you'd like me to scale the page and pick some of my recent favourite themes and thoughts then I'd be more than happy to do so.

'Oficially Rochdale' on 19:48 - Mar 2 with 3533 viewsdalefan1uk

'Oficially Rochdale' on 19:27 - Mar 2 by NotEyreClue

I'm assuming you're one of the regular posters on there then seeing as you've gotten so arsey about it?

I didn't once mention the appointment of Hill in all of this so I don't know where that's come from.

Some of the comments on there are objectively idiotic and have nothing to do with my opinions.

I am one of the regular posters on there and i find it a good forum, i wasn't being arsey at all. I was just replying to your comment, the Hill comment was responding to Three lions's comment not yours. As a general issue i don't think any true fan would be happy with the seemingly mess that our team is in, the last thing anyone wants is to be relegated into the death league.
Plus the comments on the Officially Rochdale face book site are in your opinion "objectively idiotic" and that is your right to think like it is anyone elses. :-)
'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:02 - Mar 2 with 3508 viewsNotEyreClue

'Oficially Rochdale' on 19:48 - Mar 2 by dalefan1uk

I am one of the regular posters on there and i find it a good forum, i wasn't being arsey at all. I was just replying to your comment, the Hill comment was responding to Three lions's comment not yours. As a general issue i don't think any true fan would be happy with the seemingly mess that our team is in, the last thing anyone wants is to be relegated into the death league.
Plus the comments on the Officially Rochdale face book site are in your opinion "objectively idiotic" and that is your right to think like it is anyone elses. :-)

The arsey comment was in reply to ThreeLions actually...

The comments I'm talking about are along the lines of people thinking Perkins was coming back to the club on loan, serious claims about getting Dawson back on loan before he went to Bolton and next season (!) and that Sam Minihan is by far our best right back and needs to be playing week in week out etc...

It's honestly a goldmine!

Login to get fewer ads

'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:03 - Mar 2 with 3504 viewsThreeLions

'Oficially Rochdale' on 19:27 - Mar 2 by NotEyreClue

No im not im just fed up with people like you who try and take the moral high ground if somebody has a different opinion to yourself.
'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:07 - Mar 2 with 3476 viewsThreeLions

'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:02 - Mar 2 by NotEyreClue

The arsey comment was in reply to ThreeLions actually...

The comments I'm talking about are along the lines of people thinking Perkins was coming back to the club on loan, serious claims about getting Dawson back on loan before he went to Bolton and next season (!) and that Sam Minihan is by far our best right back and needs to be playing week in week out etc...

It's honestly a goldmine!

Havent actually seen those comments myself as dont use the page regular. But why get so wound up by a social network site then come on here belittling fellow dale supporters. You come across as a right cock to be honest
'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:10 - Mar 2 with 3459 viewsNotEyreClue

'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:07 - Mar 2 by ThreeLions

Havent actually seen those comments myself as dont use the page regular. But why get so wound up by a social network site then come on here belittling fellow dale supporters. You come across as a right cock to be honest

Not wound up at all...I find them amusing. If you bothered to read the initial post then you'd have seen that.

I simply posted that if anything wanted a laugh then they could do worse than go and read some of the comments on that page.

What is it with the high number of butthurts on here tonight? I know we got spanked today but you need to stop taking yourselves so seriously.

'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:12 - Mar 2 with 3448 viewsThreeLions

'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:10 - Mar 2 by NotEyreClue

Not wound up at all...I find them amusing. If you bothered to read the initial post then you'd have seen that.

I simply posted that if anything wanted a laugh then they could do worse than go and read some of the comments on that page.

What is it with the high number of butthurts on here tonight? I know we got spanked today but you need to stop taking yourselves so seriously.

What the frig is a butthurt?

'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:14 - Mar 2 with 3439 viewsNotEyreClue

'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:12 - Mar 2 by ThreeLions

What the frig is a butthurt?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ButtHurt

'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:16 - Mar 2 with 3427 viewsThreeLions

'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:14 - Mar 2 by NotEyreClue

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ButtHurt

Use of jargon from an Urban dictionary. Debate over love.
'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:20 - Mar 2 with 3404 viewsNotEyreClue

'Oficially Rochdale' on 20:16 - Mar 2 by ThreeLions

Use of jargon from an Urban dictionary. Debate over love.

Thanks for perfectly illustrating the term.

It's nice to know that you think you're above all that though. What was it you said about me getting on my high horse because others have different opinions to my own?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hypocrite

Oh no! Another entry from the Urban Dictionary! My argument is automatically invalid now isn't it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024