Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! 13:50 - Mar 4 with 7957 viewssamc1967

What about getting Cannon and Ball in ???
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:42 - Mar 4 with 858 viewsRalphs12

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:35 - Mar 4 by samc1967

I dont really think putting that on here is going to benifit anyone. I would not have even disclosed this but i cant believe some of the comments that have been coming back. Its football its opinions thats why we are on forums. I love to hear comments and criticism but lets be in the real world.

You must be a good 'reporter' to be going on a fans forum and saying "it's not working" for a manager after less than 10 games. Surely you know from your vast experience that Rome wasn't built in a day. Or maybe you've just got an agenda with the current management. How did you feel we were doing on your previous visits? I'm assuming they were while Coleman was in charge.
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:44 - Mar 4 with 841 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:39 - Mar 4 by 442Dale

Which teams have impressed you this season?

Southend have been the best team football wise i have seen. But Plymouth are going to avoid relegation in my opion..... Morcambe also to be fair are decent...
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:46 - Mar 4 with 833 views442Dale

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:44 - Mar 4 by samc1967

Southend have been the best team football wise i have seen. But Plymouth are going to avoid relegation in my opion..... Morcambe also to be fair are decent...

Which Southend players have stood out? As we're playing them soon, what formation do they use and how would it best be negated?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:49 - Mar 4 with 823 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:42 - Mar 4 by Ralphs12

You must be a good 'reporter' to be going on a fans forum and saying "it's not working" for a manager after less than 10 games. Surely you know from your vast experience that Rome wasn't built in a day. Or maybe you've just got an agenda with the current management. How did you feel we were doing on your previous visits? I'm assuming they were while Coleman was in charge.

He wont be the worst manager you will have . Chesk out some of the results you has under him. As for a good reporter them words i have not said. Is every reporter in the tabloids good???? No ! Its about opinions as i keep saying. Speak to some barnsley fans. Some of there best games were under Hilly but it did not work out.. His understudy is not doing to bad though is he?
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:54 - Mar 4 with 801 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:46 - Mar 4 by 442Dale

Which Southend players have stood out? As we're playing them soon, what formation do they use and how would it best be negated?

Tomlin obviously looks decent but Sturrock is a decent manager and he is very good on tactics. They played a 4-4-2 as far as i can remember but they were a solid unit. Rochdale will not beat them at the minute i dont think.. If you get a draw its a good point.
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:55 - Mar 4 with 795 viewsdalenumber2

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:49 - Mar 4 by samc1967

He wont be the worst manager you will have . Chesk out some of the results you has under him. As for a good reporter them words i have not said. Is every reporter in the tabloids good???? No ! Its about opinions as i keep saying. Speak to some barnsley fans. Some of there best games were under Hilly but it did not work out.. His understudy is not doing to bad though is he?

Don't you need to be able to write good English to be a reporter though?
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:55 - Mar 4 with 780 viewsPDIDDY

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:46 - Mar 4 by 442Dale

442, Derek spence, don't turn up

Gissa job

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:59 - Mar 4 with 781 viewsdalenumber2

I quite welcome fans from other teams coming on here with well-balanced and thoughtful comments but you come on here being sarcastic (eg. post title) trying to taunt and provoke in a rather immature way. Make constructive criticism, engage in some lively debate and you will be better received. Note the word 'constructive'.
Login to get fewer ads

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:00 - Mar 4 with 780 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:55 - Mar 4 by dalenumber2

Don't you need to be able to write good English to be a reporter though?

no just common sence ..knowledge of the game and be able to have a conversation.. so you are fcuked mate! Back to jobseekers for you again Tuesday mate Sorry!
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:04 - Mar 4 with 771 viewsTVOS1907

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:41 - Mar 4 by PDIDDY

Looks like tvos is jealous of someone who maybe gets paid to work in the football world, wannabe

I am.

Sucks.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:06 - Mar 4 with 766 viewsTVOS1907

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:54 - Mar 4 by samc1967

Tomlin obviously looks decent but Sturrock is a decent manager and he is very good on tactics. They played a 4-4-2 as far as i can remember but they were a solid unit. Rochdale will not beat them at the minute i dont think.. If you get a draw its a good point.

Which game did you see Southend play? Was it when they defeated Dale 3-1 at Roots Hall or elsewhere?

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:07 - Mar 4 with 764 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:59 - Mar 4 by dalenumber2

I quite welcome fans from other teams coming on here with well-balanced and thoughtful comments but you come on here being sarcastic (eg. post title) trying to taunt and provoke in a rather immature way. Make constructive criticism, engage in some lively debate and you will be better received. Note the word 'constructive'.

I have tried but i just get mutants who are blinkered. As for the title it has done what i wanted it to do... And you all question me???? Come on .... think about it you clever lot.. I looked for answers and what do i get.... Just cheap replies about spelling.. Journalists will love this forum ROCHDALE AFC.. to be honest you and 2 other people have brought to the table somthing... When you get a minute check out how many people have replied to this under educated person...

Good luck.. I will call back in a few weeks and i honestly hope the gaffer turns it around..
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:09 - Mar 4 with 754 viewsTTNYear

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:00 - Mar 4 by samc1967

no just common sence ..knowledge of the game and be able to have a conversation.. so you are fcuked mate! Back to jobseekers for you again Tuesday mate Sorry!

You've not answered my question?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:10 - Mar 4 with 746 viewsjudd

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:07 - Mar 4 by samc1967

I have tried but i just get mutants who are blinkered. As for the title it has done what i wanted it to do... And you all question me???? Come on .... think about it you clever lot.. I looked for answers and what do i get.... Just cheap replies about spelling.. Journalists will love this forum ROCHDALE AFC.. to be honest you and 2 other people have brought to the table somthing... When you get a minute check out how many people have replied to this under educated person...

Good luck.. I will call back in a few weeks and i honestly hope the gaffer turns it around..

What you wanted it to do?

Expose you as an illiterate attention seeker?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:10 - Mar 4 with 746 viewsRalphs12

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 20:49 - Mar 4 by samc1967

No you didn't say you're a good reporter. I said, sarcastically, you must be a good one to be on here, like you keep saying its about opinions isn't it...

Why would I want to ask a Barnsley fan about hill? He's not managing them he's managing dale now, in a different league. He could be looked at as struggling but as I'm sure you'd agree he's got a team he hasn't had alot of time to work with never mind build. Much like Coleman when he came in whilst we were in league 1, Coleman was then given time and seemed to be taking us down a path we as fans didn't like. In my opinion we became a shade of the team we once had the joy of watching, constantly at the referee as an example. Hill has already set about changing that. Many fans will see that in itself as a big turn around, some people, like yourself will look purely at the results and form an opinion based on that. Unfortunately for your suggestion Paul dikov Hill will be given longer by the board than you seemingly would give him.
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:11 - Mar 4 with 740 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:06 - Mar 4 by TVOS1907

Which game did you see Southend play? Was it when they defeated Dale 3-1 at Roots Hall or elsewhere?

I watched draw 2-2 with Orient... It was a good game
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:13 - Mar 4 with 720 viewsPDIDDY

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:11 - Mar 4 by samc1967

That few weeks flew

Gissa job

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:15 - Mar 4 with 720 views442Dale

Tomlin didn't play and they started with one striker that night.

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:16 - Mar 4 with 709 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:10 - Mar 4 by Ralphs12

No you didn't say you're a good reporter. I said, sarcastically, you must be a good one to be on here, like you keep saying its about opinions isn't it...

Why would I want to ask a Barnsley fan about hill? He's not managing them he's managing dale now, in a different league. He could be looked at as struggling but as I'm sure you'd agree he's got a team he hasn't had alot of time to work with never mind build. Much like Coleman when he came in whilst we were in league 1, Coleman was then given time and seemed to be taking us down a path we as fans didn't like. In my opinion we became a shade of the team we once had the joy of watching, constantly at the referee as an example. Hill has already set about changing that. Many fans will see that in itself as a big turn around, some people, like yourself will look purely at the results and form an opinion based on that. Unfortunately for your suggestion Paul dikov Hill will be given longer by the board than you seemingly would give him.

I am a football fan and i appreciate your comments. I am just a little confused as to who Paul Dikov Hill is??... And you call my comments! Good nite
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:19 - Mar 4 with 691 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:15 - Mar 4 by 442Dale

Tomlin didn't play and they started with one striker that night.

Did i say he played? I was asked who was decent...He is decent. I dont just watch 2 games a season...
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:20 - Mar 4 with 683 viewsRalphs12

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:16 - Mar 4 by samc1967

I am a football fan and i appreciate your comments. I am just a little confused as to who Paul Dikov Hill is??... And you call my comments! Good nite

Ahh the missing comma, how could I ever ask you to decode that cryptic reply. Silly me.
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:21 - Mar 4 with 679 views442Dale

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:19 - Mar 4 by samc1967

Did i say he played? I was asked who was decent...He is decent. I dont just watch 2 games a season...

Super.

So in what games has he stood out?

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:24 - Mar 4 with 665 viewsTVOS1907

Think I saw that game on Sky as well.

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:25 - Mar 4 with 655 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:21 - Mar 4 by 442Dale

Super.

So in what games has he stood out?

Keep the faith son... by god you need it.. I wish you well in your hapless denial
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:26 - Mar 4 with 648 viewsjudd

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 21:25 - Mar 4 by samc1967

Keep the faith son... by god you need it.. I wish you well in your hapless denial

Fook me, it's Joey Barton!

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024