Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joke of a steward 18:39 - Mar 29 with 3135 viewsmizfit

Witnessed a steward go up to a young fan in the sandy and asked him to stop swearing for saying something to a poor ref decision
What a joke
There's plenty of people around the ground swearing saying a hell of a lot worse than the young lad in sandy who get away with murder yet he gets singled out
Bully boy tactics by ball lacking stewards
Joke of a steward on 18:42 - Mar 29 with 3115 viewsregjenkins

A lot worse things going on at Spotland today than a tad of miss directed expletives.. that was for sure!!

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Joke of a steward on 18:44 - Mar 29 with 3102 viewsKenBoon

I saw a steward in the Pearl Street End give balloons away today. It's one rule for the Sandy Lane and one rule for the Pearl Street. It's the inconstancy that'll drive you mad. Instead of warning the sweary lad he should have given him a balloon. Hopefully the steward in the Pearl Street End will take the Sandy Lane Steward to one side and explain to him the benefits of balloons.
Joke of a steward on 19:07 - Mar 29 with 3010 viewsR442D

Well, well...

I posted on here awhile back about a subject like this.

But, typically, you'll get some stick about this you know?
Joke of a steward on 19:16 - Mar 29 with 2966 viewsmizfit

Joke of a steward on 19:07 - Mar 29 by R442D

Well, well...

I posted on here awhile back about a subject like this.

But, typically, you'll get some stick about this you know?

I don't care tbh
Why single just one person out when the majority use he same or worse language
Joke of a steward on 19:17 - Mar 29 with 2963 viewsKenBoon

You realise that they can throw you out for swearing. f**king disgrace I know, especially on a terrace. But that's how soccer is these days. All these namby pamby mother f**king w(-)nkshaft lefty tw@s are ruining it for the working man. Nowadays it's a game for poofthetic people with plums in their mouth.
Joke of a steward on 19:20 - Mar 29 with 2954 viewsPops2

Joke of a steward on 18:44 - Mar 29 by KenBoon

I saw a steward in the Pearl Street End give balloons away today. It's one rule for the Sandy Lane and one rule for the Pearl Street. It's the inconstancy that'll drive you mad. Instead of warning the sweary lad he should have given him a balloon. Hopefully the steward in the Pearl Street End will take the Sandy Lane Steward to one side and explain to him the benefits of balloons.

Sounds a bit iffy considering Rochdale's record with kiddies.

As for Mr Boon, you need some soap in that mouth of yours.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Joke of a steward on 19:22 - Mar 29 with 2947 viewsmizfit

Joke of a steward on 19:17 - Mar 29 by KenBoon

You realise that they can throw you out for swearing. f**king disgrace I know, especially on a terrace. But that's how soccer is these days. All these namby pamby mother f**king w(-)nkshaft lefty tw@s are ruining it for the working man. Nowadays it's a game for poofthetic people with plums in their mouth.

It's an emotive game though that's the annoying part of the whole situation especially when u pay good money to watch a crap performance with mostly poor refereeing
Joke of a steward on 19:33 - Mar 29 with 2913 viewssweetcorn

For me, if you want a game and stand free from swearing, you go in the family stand, a place which is designated for children and has rules in place to stop things such as offensive language, if a parent chooses to take their child into another area of the ground then swearing is fair game and their child will hear that sort of language.

Personally think its garbage and if it was me i'd have continued to swear regardless. Legit-ness of this story however is questionable considering its from mizfit.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Joke of a steward on 19:39 - Mar 29 with 2901 viewsEELAD

I am the 'lad' in question and to say I was flabbergasted is an understatement.

Steward seemed like a proper jobsworth but he must have felt the warning necessary in order to justify his £2.50 an hour wage.
Joke of a steward on 19:43 - Mar 29 with 2887 viewsKenBoon

Joke of a steward on 19:33 - Mar 29 by sweetcorn

For me, if you want a game and stand free from swearing, you go in the family stand, a place which is designated for children and has rules in place to stop things such as offensive language, if a parent chooses to take their child into another area of the ground then swearing is fair game and their child will hear that sort of language.

Personally think its garbage and if it was me i'd have continued to swear regardless. Legit-ness of this story however is questionable considering its from mizfit.

I agree 100% poppy. In fact I call on there to be a "Ultra foul mouthed stand" where it is a requirement that you swear your lips off. A minimum of 3 expletives a minute, combos like "dog sh1t you are f**king useless f**k off back to c**ting Macclesfield or better f**king still sign for b**y" would count as 1 though. Anyone who cannot keep the pace would be ejected whilst the others heckled and swore at them. Live by the swored die by the swored.
Joke of a steward on 19:44 - Mar 29 with 2883 viewsKenBoon

Joke of a steward on 19:39 - Mar 29 by EELAD

I am the 'lad' in question and to say I was flabbergasted is an understatement.

Steward seemed like a proper jobsworth but he must have felt the warning necessary in order to justify his £2.50 an hour wage.

What did you say, LAD?
Joke of a steward on 19:55 - Mar 29 with 2855 viewsEELAD

Joke of a steward on 19:44 - Mar 29 by KenBoon

What did you say, LAD?

Just so you're aware Kenneth, EELAD is simply DALE backwards so I'd prefer it if you didn't refer to me as a 'LAD' because I detest that word.

I had a bit of a rant at the linesman for a few poor decisions he made and commented on his rather podgy appearance, going on to question his ability to keep up with the play. This was on the back of a few other supporters hurling the expletive, 'c**t' his way as well, so it'd be unfair to say I was the only one.

Joke of a steward on 19:59 - Mar 29 with 2836 viewsusername

Yeah but LAD what did the steward say to you?
Joke of a steward on 19:59 - Mar 29 with 2835 viewsKenBoon

Joke of a steward on 19:55 - Mar 29 by EELAD

Just so you're aware Kenneth, EELAD is simply DALE backwards so I'd prefer it if you didn't refer to me as a 'LAD' because I detest that word.

I had a bit of a rant at the linesman for a few poor decisions he made and commented on his rather podgy appearance, going on to question his ability to keep up with the play. This was on the back of a few other supporters hurling the expletive, 'c**t' his way as well, so it'd be unfair to say I was the only one.

I hear you, Laddeth. Stewards love an easy target. They turn a deaf ear to homophobic or racist chanting, but are all over kids with their feet on the seat in front.
Joke of a steward on 20:01 - Mar 29 with 2826 viewsmizfit

Joke of a steward on 19:43 - Mar 29 by KenBoon

I agree 100% poppy. In fact I call on there to be a "Ultra foul mouthed stand" where it is a requirement that you swear your lips off. A minimum of 3 expletives a minute, combos like "dog sh1t you are f**king useless f**k off back to c**ting Macclesfield or better f**king still sign for b**y" would count as 1 though. Anyone who cannot keep the pace would be ejected whilst the others heckled and swore at them. Live by the swored die by the swored.

Best post ever
Joke of a steward on 20:06 - Mar 29 with 2813 viewsEELAD

Joke of a steward on 19:59 - Mar 29 by username

Yeah but LAD what did the steward say to you?

'Can you watch your language?'

Didn't even have the courtesy to slip a 'please' in there! I maintain that there were things being chanted that were of a similar/more extreme nature and that the perpetrators weren't warned once.
Joke of a steward on 20:07 - Mar 29 with 2808 viewsEELAD

Joke of a steward on 19:59 - Mar 29 by KenBoon

I hear you, Laddeth. Stewards love an easy target. They turn a deaf ear to homophobic or racist chanting, but are all over kids with their feet on the seat in front.

It's a good job I didn't have my Happy Meal toy with me or he'd have got a face full of a stuffed Digimon character.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024