Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 14:32 - Apr 27 with 1945 viewsdale1996

Starting XI for Dale: Lillis, Thomas, O'Connor, Cansdell-Sherriff, Rose, Cav, Kennedy, Henderson, Grant, Gray, Donelly.
Subs: Collis, Camps, Logan, Edwards, Allen, Bunney, Tanser.
This is my first post on here, I can't make today's game, due to sporting commitments, but what does everyone else think of today's line up, especially with a view to next year?
Match Thread on 14:44 - Apr 27 with 1902 viewsD_Dale

BBC give subs as:
13 Collis
12 P Edwards
08 Tutte
26 Logan
32 Camps
30 Allen
39 Bunney
Can Tutte be fit to play again? There is an element of Boys vs Men, especially as Plymouth will be all-out to win. I didn't expect those on their way out to feature, and I hope by 5pm my doubts about this Dale team winning will be proved to be 100% wrong!

Match Thread on 14:47 - Apr 27 with 1886 viewsdale1996

Match Thread on 14:44 - Apr 27 by D_Dale

BBC give subs as:
13 Collis
12 P Edwards
08 Tutte
26 Logan
32 Camps
30 Allen
39 Bunney
Can Tutte be fit to play again? There is an element of Boys vs Men, especially as Plymouth will be all-out to win. I didn't expect those on their way out to feature, and I hope by 5pm my doubts about this Dale team winning will be proved to be 100% wrong!

Ahhhh, it says Tanser rather than Tutte on Officially Dale twitter page
Match Thread on 15:04 - Apr 27 with 1826 viewsD_Dale

Match Thread on 14:47 - Apr 27 by dale1996

Ahhhh, it says Tanser rather than Tutte on Officially Dale twitter page

BBC mistaken probably. Compared to my pessimism, here's a manager looking for Barnet to lose 5-0 while his own team win at Rotherham:

"Aldershot Town manager Andy Scott told BBC Surrey:

"We have got to stand toe-to-toe with Rotherham, who are a strong team. We have got to get to 51 points and see what happens elsewhere.

"We can't influence things, but we'll be kicking ourselves if Barnet get beaten 5-0 and we haven't had a good go. We have nothing to lose.

"We can't go out too hard from the start and leave ourselves open and be out of the game before we have even started. We need to give ourselves a chance and we'll see whether the Rotherham players are nervous.

"Things can change and it can swing very quickly. All we are concentrating on is winning the game and we'll see where it takes us."
Match Thread on 15:40 - Apr 27 with 1714 viewsdale1996

Match Thread on 15:04 - Apr 27 by D_Dale

BBC mistaken probably. Compared to my pessimism, here's a manager looking for Barnet to lose 5-0 while his own team win at Rotherham:

"Aldershot Town manager Andy Scott told BBC Surrey:

"We have got to stand toe-to-toe with Rotherham, who are a strong team. We have got to get to 51 points and see what happens elsewhere.

"We can't influence things, but we'll be kicking ourselves if Barnet get beaten 5-0 and we haven't had a good go. We have nothing to lose.

"We can't go out too hard from the start and leave ourselves open and be out of the game before we have even started. We need to give ourselves a chance and we'll see whether the Rotherham players are nervous.

"Things can change and it can swing very quickly. All we are concentrating on is winning the game and we'll see where it takes us."

does anyone know where Rafferty is today?
Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 27 with 1680 viewsfrenzied

torquay one down
Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 27 with 1575 viewsfrenzied

york one up
Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 27 with 1531 viewsfrenzied

barnet two down ...loks like their down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024