Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one gone.......... 10:00 - May 7 with 1387 viewsBigKindo

.............after only 20 games in charge Dean Saunders is sacked by Wolves.
Another one gone.......... on 10:05 - May 7 with 1375 viewssandylaner1

Lol
Another one gone.......... on 10:50 - May 7 with 1315 viewsChaffRAFC

Kenny Jackett has resigned from Millwall as well.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Another one gone.......... on 10:54 - May 7 with 1302 viewsSuddenLad

Whoever runs the affairs at Wolves hasn't a clue. I wouldn't mind betting they are relegated again next season. They deserve to be.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Another one gone.......... on 12:47 - May 7 with 1216 viewssweetcorn

Another one gone.......... on 10:50 - May 7 by ChaffRAFC

My mate at works gutted, he's a jackett plater.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Another one gone.......... on 13:00 - May 7 with 1196 viewsolympicdale

Doncaster fans must be pissing themselves laughing right now.

Wolves are a joke right now, had they kept McCarthey they could easily have been challenging in the championship, short term thinking at its best at Molyneux.

Life is a game of fate.

Another one gone.......... on 13:15 - May 7 with 1167 viewssweetcorn

Another one gone.......... on 13:00 - May 7 by olympicdale

Doncaster fans must be pissing themselves laughing right now.

Wolves are a joke right now, had they kept McCarthey they could easily have been challenging in the championship, short term thinking at its best at Molyneux.

I don't think saunders will be too upset to be fair to him, he's getting the remainder of his contract paid and he'll be able to get a decent league one job as I don't think taking over that wolves job will have hurt his reputation too much.

Another one gone.......... on 13:48 - May 7 with 1133 viewssandylaner1

kenny jacket would get wolves back to the prem

did a good job at swansea and 'wall
Another one gone.......... on 13:58 - May 7 with 1119 viewsJorDale

After what saunders did for donny in league 1 after been regulated hes the perfect manager for the job!!! what fools
Login to get fewer ads

Another one gone.......... on 15:44 - May 7 with 1022 viewsolympicdale

Another one gone.......... on 10:50 - May 7 by ChaffRAFC

The longest serving manager in the championship i do beleve too, without really being all that good imo.

Life is a game of fate.

Another one gone.......... on 16:19 - May 7 with 992 viewsColDale

given Doncaster have moved Brian Flynn upstairs, does this not open the door for Saunders' return?
Another one gone.......... on 17:12 - May 7 with 944 viewsmacro

Another one gone.......... on 15:44 - May 7 by olympicdale

The longest serving manager in the championship i do beleve too, without really being all that good imo.

Although he kept a club with one of the smallest budgets in the division away from relegation and got them to a semi-final and earned lots of money for the club through players like morison.

My guess is he'll be snapped up quickly, wolves anyone?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Another one gone.......... on 17:56 - May 7 with 887 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Another one gone.......... on 17:12 - May 7 by macro

Although he kept a club with one of the smallest budgets in the division away from relegation and got them to a semi-final and earned lots of money for the club through players like morison.

My guess is he'll be snapped up quickly, wolves anyone?

Dennis Wise was the player/manager who got Millwall to the 2004 FA Cup final. Jackett still did a decent job though. Probably the sight of those Jason Statham wannabe chavs kicking shite out of fellow fans that made him think "what's the fookin point".

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Another one gone.......... on 18:06 - May 7 with 877 viewssweetcorn

Another one gone.......... on 15:44 - May 7 by olympicdale

Typical OD post. He's not done that good a job? He's led them to wembley 3 times and has kept them in the championship for the last 3 seasons with one of the smallest, if not the smallest budget in the championship. When Mill had wood in this season they were threatening the play-offs. He's done a very good job at millwall and will not struggle for his next job.

Another one gone.......... on 18:18 - May 7 with 862 viewsolympicdale

Another one gone.......... on 18:06 - May 7 by sweetcorn

Typical OD post. He's not done that good a job? He's led them to wembley 3 times and has kept them in the championship for the last 3 seasons with one of the smallest, if not the smallest budget in the championship. When Mill had wood in this season they were threatening the play-offs. He's done a very good job at millwall and will not struggle for his next job.

I think Millwalls success, and other similar sized teams, has been the evidence of many so called bigger teams in the championship's failings. I think he's a decent manager on the money he's been given, I see him as a top l1/lower championship manager.

Life is a game of fate.

Another one gone.......... on 18:37 - May 7 with 847 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Another one gone.......... on 18:18 - May 7 by olympicdale

I think Millwalls success, and other similar sized teams, has been the evidence of many so called bigger teams in the championship's failings. I think he's a decent manager on the money he's been given, I see him as a top l1/lower championship manager.

Why did you write the last bit of this sentence then?

"The longest serving manager in the championship i do beleve too, without really being all that good imo."

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Another one gone.......... on 18:40 - May 7 with 839 viewsMass_Debater

Another one gone.......... on 18:18 - May 7 by olympicdale

You've contradicted yourself.

Again.
Another one gone.......... on 19:24 - May 7 with 803 views442Dale

This is possibly one decision Wolves have got right. Don't rate Saunders at all; that's two teams he's managed to relegate from the Championship now. Look at what Flicker did taking Barnsley out of a far worse position than Wolves were in, he got everyone singing from the same hymn sheet. Saunders got his keeper to punch a wall at half time. He always come across as slightly mad when a studio pundit too.

Doncaster would need their collective heads reading for even considering taking him back.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024