Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline 14:00 - Jun 3 with 2146 viewsNR_Dale

Is the deadline for the four remaining players out of contract to sign a new deal with the club today????
Deadline on 14:30 - Jun 3 with 2073 viewsSuddenLad

I think KH is back in work today after his jollies, the players are back in on June 24th and any contracts will either expire or are effective from July 1st. They will need to be signed by then.

I suppose those who are offered new deals will need to sign prior to July 1st as after that they are technically 'free agents'.

No doubt KH will want them all sorted well in advance, so has probably given them all his own deadline after which he will start looking elsewhere.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Deadline on 15:18 - Jun 3 with 1987 viewsBrierls

I don't think deadlines for players signing contracts offered to them have been made public, but I expect Hilly did make the players/agents fully aware of the timescales he was working to!
Deadline on 18:13 - Jun 3 with 1779 viewsColDale

I'd assume we'd give JK as long as he needed. I believe Andrew Tutte's offer would remain on the table because the withdrawal of it would allow him to move on a free transfer, whilst we'd be entitled to a fee should he sign for another club after rejecting our offer. Similarly Rhys Bennett.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024