Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A petty criminal! 16:07 - Jun 25 with 2856 viewsdilligas

How Ian Brady describes himself!
A petty criminal! on 15:40 - Jun 29 with 449 viewsBrighouseDale

A petty criminal! on 15:17 - Jun 29 by Vespa

"But not as expensive as the reported (minimum) £16 million that it has cost the taxpayers of this country to keep him safe, fed and warm during his 47 years of incarceration. That doesn't include the funds paid out to those who represent him at all the various tribunals and who use him as a pawn in their own games."

Hmmmm.......Risk putting an innocent person to death to save money? Lets hope that never happens to someone you love.

Brady is in the right place, locked up for life where he can't harm anyone else. It was right that Hindley was never released from prison. It can never be right to kill an innocent person, or even risk killing an innocent person, especially just to save money.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

What if the murderer, like Ian Brady, has admitted to his or her crimes? And not just under pressure from bent police, but publicly and proudly? Would it not be right to sentence them to death then, when there is absolutely no element of doubt?

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

A petty criminal! on 16:44 - Jun 29 with 433 viewsnordenblue

A petty criminal! on 15:40 - Jun 29 by BrighouseDale

What if the murderer, like Ian Brady, has admitted to his or her crimes? And not just under pressure from bent police, but publicly and proudly? Would it not be right to sentence them to death then, when there is absolutely no element of doubt?

Im afraid in my opinion people who have committed and public owned up to their horrific crimes such as Brady and most recently Cregan have no place within this country at all and im struggling to comprehend how anybody could see fit that we as a state should continue to feed,shelter and protect such beasts,while peoples points about him being in his rightful place where he can do no harm sadly costs us the taxpayer endless amounts of money,and for me their rightful place isn't in any state funded home but instead the local cemetery.
A petty criminal! on 19:45 - Jun 29 with 412 viewsTomRAFC

Sadly it is a great misconception that Mr Brady does no harm where he is.

I have worked with one of the psychiatrists who has treated Ian Brady and he was terrified of him. Not through physical aggression but through intellect and manipulation. The storiy of Ian Brady having used method acting to survive in psychiatric hospital is not a new one. In the opinion of the gentleman I worked with he honestly couldn't say whether or not he believed Brady but he did believe he was one of the few people capable of achieveing such a feat. As I said earlier often it is the most shocking criminal that have some of the quickest and most capable minds.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

A petty criminal! on 21:01 - Jun 29 with 397 viewsroccydaleian

A petty criminal! on 16:44 - Jun 29 by nordenblue

Im afraid in my opinion people who have committed and public owned up to their horrific crimes such as Brady and most recently Cregan have no place within this country at all and im struggling to comprehend how anybody could see fit that we as a state should continue to feed,shelter and protect such beasts,while peoples points about him being in his rightful place where he can do no harm sadly costs us the taxpayer endless amounts of money,and for me their rightful place isn't in any state funded home but instead the local cemetery.

So you think innocent people like Sally Clark, should be put to death then?
A petty criminal! on 23:45 - Jun 29 with 358 viewsBrighouseDale

A petty criminal! on 21:01 - Jun 29 by roccydaleian

So you think innocent people like Sally Clark, should be put to death then?

I'd never heard of Sally Clark until you mentioned her, but in defence of NordenBlue, he said that anyone who publicly owned up to such crimes should be sentenced to death. If Wikipedia is to be believed, Sally Clark always denied any wrongdoing.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024