Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not all doom and gloom against Peterborough 11:39 - Jul 15 with 2448 viewsDoomed

I went to the game on Saturday and didn’t think it was all doomed and gloom, granted we do have at least 5-6 high profile players who won’t add anything to our fight to get back in the Prem.
The deadwood for me has to be
SWP no pace no skill, worse player on the pitch
Mbia no commitment
Zamora must have concrete in his boots because he never jumped for the ball at all.
Johnson another Darren Anderton an accident waiting to happen can’t see him lasting until Oct before getting injured.
Jenas produced absolutely nothing in the game and ran about like a headless chicken.
Ferdinand sorry but this guy is finished
Park needs a transfer back to Asia, Mr Ferguson stitched us up good and proper!
Young needs to go out on loan.
Boswanker, Barton and Taarabat weren’t on the teamsheet and I doubt if any of these will ever put on a QPR shirt again.
The positive points for me was Hoilett looked really good when he came on, Granero and Faurlin partnership in the midfield worked for me, we seem to play 100% better when they came together.
I thought I would mention Suk-young as he did okay as well.
I think if we get Crouch up front with Mackie (doing the donkey work), replace SWP on the wing, need someone to get passed the last defender and cross the ball SWP does none of these!
We need another decent central defender and a striker if we get rid of Zamora and Johnson then we should be okay.
Faurlin was my man of the match by a long way played the ball well and had two terrific shots from a freekick and the other from outside the box, great saves by their keeper.

Not all doom and gloom against Peterborough on 11:42 - Jul 15 with 2428 viewsTacticalR

I'd hate to see a match report of yours if it *was* all doom and gloom.

Air hostess clique

Not all doom and gloom against Peterborough on 13:24 - Jul 15 with 2206 viewsderbyhoop

Tell us something we didn't already know. People whinge about the cuurent state of English football, but Shite Phillips has got 35 caps. How?

After watching the highlights of the EDS game I wondered which right sided midfielder was likely to have the most impact this season with the choice of SWP, Park and Andrade. Personally, I think the latter - even if he doesn't get a game!!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Not all doom and gloom against Peterborough on 14:00 - Jul 15 with 2123 viewsDoomed

Not all doom and gloom against Peterborough on 13:24 - Jul 15 by derbyhoop

Tell us something we didn't already know. People whinge about the cuurent state of English football, but Shite Phillips has got 35 caps. How?

After watching the highlights of the EDS game I wondered which right sided midfielder was likely to have the most impact this season with the choice of SWP, Park and Andrade. Personally, I think the latter - even if he doesn't get a game!!

If we get Crouch and Dunne and hopefully keep Remy and ditch SWP, Zamora, Ferdinand, Park, Young, Jenas, Johnson, Boswanker, Barton and Taarabat,(too many squad members), I think the squad will have a better balance, like I said earlier Granero and Faurlin looked good as a central pairing and will open most championship club defences. I think Taarabat is excellent on his day buthe has too much baggage so I feel we are better off without him.
Not all doom and gloom against Peterborough on 15:35 - Jul 15 with 2013 viewsSomersetHoops

I wasn't at Peterborough so only saw the highlights, although Ale Faurlin looked good at Exeter as well, so I hope Harry recognises the talent there. Granero wasn't bad either, but I'm not sure he wants to play for us in the Championship - he would be useful if he does. Andy Johnson looked lively in the half he played at Exeter, but to be successful he needs some service and he didn't get any. I don't know his injury record before he came to us, but I'm not sure we can rely on him to make things happen. Suk Young looked very nervous at Exeter and at first appeared frightened to get stuck in, but did improve - I wasn't all that impressed, but if that improvement continued at Peterborough he may have something to offer. Like many I'm not a Zamora fan in his current condition, he was good, but seems to be on a steep downward curve now. I'm glad Hoillet looks like he's on the up he disappointed last season, but there is a good player in there.

Who's Next?

Not all doom and gloom against Peterborough on 15:48 - Jul 15 with 1974 viewsJuzzie

Pisses me right off that players, any player, says they don't want to play in the Championship.

Tough. You're contracted to the club, paid handsomely oh, and YOU got us there, fking' man up.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024