Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And so the sleep depravation begins again.. 13:03 - Aug 2 with 2338 viewsPommyhoop

For all you R's down here in OZ the match is on live on Setanta 11.55 start.
GET IN..!!!!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 13:06 - Aug 2 with 2327 viewsstuartqpr

sweet didnt realise it was on setanta!
And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 13:33 - Aug 2 with 2310 viewsJAPRANGERS

hope I can find a decent link in this part of the universe.
And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 03:35 - Aug 3 with 2233 viewsisawqpratwcity

Cheers, Pommy!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 04:37 - Aug 3 with 2220 viewsozexile

Pommyhoop is there a foxtel highlights package? Do you know?
And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 05:56 - Aug 3 with 2189 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

desperately trying to find a NZ- available stream....

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 06:40 - Aug 3 with 2162 viewsPommyhoop

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 04:37 - Aug 3 by ozexile

No sorry mate I dont know..

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 06:44 - Aug 3 with 2157 viewsHooparoo

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 04:37 - Aug 3 by ozexile

Mate, I think the highlights are also on setanta(in Oz anyway).

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 06:51 - Aug 3 with 2153 viewsPommyhoop

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 06:44 - Aug 3 by Hooparoo

Mate, I think the highlights are also on setanta(in Oz anyway).

Oh I see what he meant now.Yeah ,just had a look and found the Championship highlight show is on Monday night 10.20 on Setanta (Brisbane time)..

Login to get fewer ads

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 07:00 - Aug 3 with 2150 viewsozexile

Just got a quote and setanta is 199 a year. Or 99 a year on an iPad. Hate paying extra but can't not see the hoops.
And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 07:40 - Aug 3 with 2127 viewsstuartqpr

Yeah football league highlights are sentanta only - has been for the last couple of years or so.

I originally got Setanta for the Euros and have kept it ever since - quite enjoy the German football which they have exclusively too.
And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 08:06 - Aug 3 with 2112 viewsozranger

Hope they have some short season packages for when I return to Oz at the end of the year.

.. and sleep, that's for wimps! I suffered enough last season that it just doesn't really affect me any more.
And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 08:10 - Aug 3 with 2107 viewsPieLout

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 05:56 - Aug 3 by UPPERLOFTNZ

desperately trying to find a NZ- available stream....

I see it's live on Sommet Sports in NZ, which I can't get as I have the wrong type of free-view box. Alas.

Should be a stream though...

What are the streams like on the incredibly slow NZ broadband?
And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 09:39 - Aug 3 with 2072 viewsHooparoo

Hey pom. Which part of Oz are you? I'm in brisbane and only know of one other R around these parts - JC Hoop on the sunshine coast. We should try to get together sometime.

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 09:46 - Aug 3 with 2065 viewsPommyhoop

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 09:39 - Aug 3 by Hooparoo

Hey pom. Which part of Oz are you? I'm in brisbane and only know of one other R around these parts - JC Hoop on the sunshine coast. We should try to get together sometime.

I'm just north of Brizzy mate,not far from Redcliffe..

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 09:50 - Aug 3 with 2058 viewsHooparoo

Great. I'm in East Brisbane so I'll pm you mate and try to get something organized.

Cheers, Stu

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 13:10 - Aug 3 with 2035 viewsozexile

Hey guys I've no idea how this season will go. But if we're doing we'll let's do a meet up on the Goldie for a play off final or something.
And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 13:29 - Aug 3 with 2026 viewsHooparoo

You're on. That makes 5 of us in SE QLD then. Will try to get something organised.

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 21:01 - Aug 3 with 1985 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

useless. For some reason My huge expensive bloody TV says it has freevie and therefor Sommet with the sport.. but the digital channel wont tune ahhhhhhhggh! still a win is a win lol

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 03:11 - Aug 4 with 1928 viewsjc_hoops

And so the sleep depravation begins again.. on 13:29 - Aug 3 by Hooparoo

You're on. That makes 5 of us in SE QLD then. Will try to get something organised.

you can add a couple more to that count Stu, I know of two R's on the Gold Coast that drink in the Landsdowne....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024