Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? 14:58 - Aug 6 with 6821 viewsthemodfather

as we continue to clear the decks, losing the high earners etc
when do we get the newbys?
dunne and henry hardly set our world alight, austin looks a good one
i await your next car window interview 'arry....if it excites me it will send jim white apoplectic!
when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 17:54 - Aug 6 with 1419 viewsRblockPrior

when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 17:52 - Aug 6 by SomersetHoops

I would be disappointed to lose Hoilett, just as he's started playing well for us. Or is he only playing well to get a move? - I hope not.

after sat and just the fact that he seems to of got himself into shape, |d be gutted to c him go

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 18:10 - Aug 6 with 1397 viewsJeff

when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 17:24 - Aug 6 by corse

defoe would be good. crouch defo not.
but hardly mind blowing signings either of them.

If Defoe coming here isn't 'mind-blowing', i'm not sure what is?!

Can we not knock it?

when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 18:41 - Aug 6 with 1343 viewsJamie

when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 18:10 - Aug 6 by Jeff

If Defoe coming here isn't 'mind-blowing', i'm not sure what is?!

Arrys Range Rover blowing the electric window fuse on transfer deadline day.
when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 19:26 - Aug 6 with 1259 viewssoupandhoop

when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 16:05 - Aug 6 by Jamie

Honest, hard working & reliable British pros.

arthur scargill
when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 20:32 - Aug 6 with 1208 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Where is the rumour re Hoilett leaving? can somebody shed some light as I seem to have missed it?
when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 21:02 - Aug 6 with 1190 viewsHayesender

when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 19:26 - Aug 6 by soupandhoop

arthur scargill

He said honest

Poll: Shamima Beghum

when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 21:09 - Aug 6 with 1184 viewsJuzzie

when do we get the "mind blowing "signings then? on 21:02 - Aug 6 by Hayesender

He said honest

Cynthia Payne?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024