Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel gone 09:33 - Aug 7 with 16263 viewshoopstilidie

Official
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/070813-adel-agrees-fulham-switch-974470.aspx#T

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Adel gone on 18:33 - Aug 7 with 1708 viewscorse

i wont miss him. great skills but childish,selfish and he is not that good he thinks he is.
if he is on his way back after the loan then welcome but i hope he has grown up by then.
otherwise he can carry on and dont bother turning up next season.
we got an excellent replacement on o neill.
Adel gone on 18:37 - Aug 7 with 1699 viewsdaveB

sad that some feel the need to tell him to feck off etc, very childish and a real lack of respect for someone who did very well for us

I suppose thats the way of the world now, Shaun Derry will probably get similar when he goes to Millwall

Good to hear Taarabts coments though, understand why he went and still think we'll see him back here one day, he was pretty smart to not close the door on that option
Adel gone on 18:51 - Aug 7 with 1690 viewsRblockPrior

Wish him well and thank him for all he did for us, can't see him ever playing for us again now. Think it was the right time to go although in an ideal world he would of stayed with us and become committed in going to training on time etc. good luck adel hope u have a gd season u like ur new team foolham

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Adel gone on 19:49 - Aug 7 with 1662 viewsQPRDave

Adel gone on 18:51 - Aug 7 by RblockPrior

Wish him well and thank him for all he did for us, can't see him ever playing for us again now. Think it was the right time to go although in an ideal world he would of stayed with us and become committed in going to training on time etc. good luck adel hope u have a gd season u like ur new team foolham

So Adel what can we expect?
i like to score goals and give asses......?
Adel gone on 20:09 - Aug 7 with 1651 viewssoupandhoop

in 2 seconds time you will forget you have ever heard of him.Goldfish memory football supportors
Adel gone on 20:09 - Aug 7 with 1651 viewstoboboly

Hope he fails. Any other team (apart from the scum) and I wouldn't have minded so much. Hope he gets relegated a second season in a row.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Adel gone on 20:19 - Aug 7 with 1637 viewslongbottom

Good luck to the man, I hope he has a great season at the cottage. I like to think that maybe we'll see him in a Ranger's shirt again, but somehow I doubt it.
Time for us all to move on methinks.
Adel gone on 20:36 - Aug 7 with 1625 viewsFFC1

I know where you're coming from but to be honest he will be popular with us right from the beginning- special talent and the type who needs and will get encouragement from the start
Login to get fewer ads

Adel gone on 20:39 - Aug 7 with 1612 viewsFFC1

Adel gone on 20:36 - Aug 7 by FFC1

I know where you're coming from but to be honest he will be popular with us right from the beginning- special talent and the type who needs and will get encouragement from the start

Meant this in response to Gloucs R's point that he wouldn't necessarily be popular with the Fulham fans- forgot to hit quote button
Adel gone on 20:50 - Aug 7 with 1601 viewsconnell10

ive got a confession to make if adel has a good game for foolham ill be watching it on match of the day!! Well i went to brentford quite a few times to watch stan play so whats the difference!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024