Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did the railway get smashed up last night? 13:54 - Aug 18 with 7384 viewswr72

Heard a wee rumour there was carnage up there.

Dont shoot the messenger, just something I heard earlier.
Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 14:08 - Aug 18 with 6631 viewsNeath_Jack

Not sure about that, but Twitter is buzzing with mancs who had a bit of a feeding and their mini bus smashed up. Around the Rossi's/Railway area. A couple of them paid almost £500 for a taxi home.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 14:12 - Aug 18 with 6622 viewsDarran

It can't be true Oldjack hasn't blamed the Muslims yet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 16:29 - Aug 18 with 6515 viewsDr_Winston

Looked alright when I went past in a cab about 9pm.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 17:11 - Aug 18 with 6459 viewscupidstunt

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 14:08 - Aug 18 by Neath_Jack

Not sure about that, but Twitter is buzzing with mancs who had a bit of a feeding and their mini bus smashed up. Around the Rossi's/Railway area. A couple of them paid almost £500 for a taxi home.

£500 to Newport, Bristol, Valleys etc
Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 17:14 - Aug 18 with 6447 viewsTheFranchise

It always looks like that :)
Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 20:22 - Aug 18 with 6332 viewscupidstunt

Bit here.

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 21:07 - Aug 18 with 6257 viewsGrandPrix

Sadly football will always be blessed with morons

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 21:12 - Aug 18 with 6243 viewsDarran

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 20:22 - Aug 18 by cupidstunt

Bit here.

He reckons he hasn't been to Old Trafford since 2006 because of the lack of atmosphere.

Login to get fewer ads

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 21:52 - Aug 18 with 6158 viewsSpratty

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 17:11 - Aug 18 by cupidstunt

£500 to Newport, Bristol, Valleys etc

Possibly £420 just one persons share.

Anyway IF our fans did this - idiots, shame the club
Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 22:05 - Aug 18 with 6135 viewsKeyserSoze

Wasn't it said on here that there were a load of united fans acting brave outside rossis after the game on the football only forum? There is very rarely trouble outside the Liberty, it was clearly pissed up United fans who went too far which led to a reaction from swans fans.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 22:17 - Aug 18 with 6111 viewsNeath_Jack

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 22:05 - Aug 18 by KeyserSoze

Wasn't it said on here that there were a load of united fans acting brave outside rossis after the game on the football only forum? There is very rarely trouble outside the Liberty, it was clearly pissed up United fans who went too far which led to a reaction from swans fans.

Aye it was the lot from that mini bus who were putting it on jacks who were in ones and two's around Rossi's, until they walked towards the railway not knowing who drinks there then they got a few slaps. Allegedly.....

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 22:21 - Aug 18 with 6102 viewsSpratty

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 22:05 - Aug 18 by KeyserSoze

Fair point - depends what was meant by acting brave - eating hot chips straight from the fryer
Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 23:44 - Aug 18 with 6057 viewsCatullus

While I was leaving I was briefly walking alongside a policeman who was on his radio. I heard the message, basically it said there was a group of about 20 Man Utd fans causing trouble. I didn't hear where.
My mate got a text saying there'd been some fighting by the railway. Allegedly by some mancs who hadn't been to the game. They didn't have tickets, just came down for the booze and to have a crack.
I can't say it's true, just what I was told, probably bullsh*t.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 08:28 - Aug 19 with 5992 viewsTheFranchise

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 23:44 - Aug 18 by Catullus

While I was leaving I was briefly walking alongside a policeman who was on his radio. I heard the message, basically it said there was a group of about 20 Man Utd fans causing trouble. I didn't hear where.
My mate got a text saying there'd been some fighting by the railway. Allegedly by some mancs who hadn't been to the game. They didn't have tickets, just came down for the booze and to have a crack.
I can't say it's true, just what I was told, probably bullsh*t.

local utd fans or not?
Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 12:42 - Aug 19 with 5889 viewsVetchitBack

It never ceases to amaze me how quick our fans are to call fellow Swans fans "idiots" for sticking up for themselves/not letting away supporters take liberties in our city. Oddly many are quicker to condemn Swans fans than the opposition. A sliver of jealousy me thinks.

And I much preferred the matchday experience when we had a lot more "idiots" (Vetch days, Cardiff Carling Cup/Leeds League One).
[Post edited 19 Aug 2013 12:43]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 16:59 - Aug 19 with 5764 views1983

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 12:42 - Aug 19 by VetchitBack

It never ceases to amaze me how quick our fans are to call fellow Swans fans "idiots" for sticking up for themselves/not letting away supporters take liberties in our city. Oddly many are quicker to condemn Swans fans than the opposition. A sliver of jealousy me thinks.

And I much preferred the matchday experience when we had a lot more "idiots" (Vetch days, Cardiff Carling Cup/Leeds League One).

In'it

I bet these are the same fans who would drop back behind the old guard when it got a bit fruity on away games.

Come to Swansea have a laugh get p1ssed,but if you want trouble you will find it soon enough...right or wrong

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 18:01 - Aug 19 with 5729 viewsSpratty

You would notice I said IF in capital letters the best highlighting you can do on this site.

If you think its acceptable for our fans to smash up an opposition mini bus (IF THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED - BIG IF) then that's your opinion. I don't agree with it.

That is very different from fans sticking up for themselves if idiot visiting fans come on to them.

If MANU fans had done this to one of our fans minibuses whilst we were playing them at manc I would certainly think they were idiots. I also would be much more angry because I don't see our fans as being like that.

Also if anyone came on to me at an away match I would certainly welcome some backup if required and hope I would do the same if the roles were reversed.
However I would also hope in this day and age that generally would not be necessary.
Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 19:45 - Aug 19 with 5662 views1983

Anyway £420 to Surrey is a bit steep,you could have gone to Manchester for that

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 20:02 - Aug 19 with 5630 viewsSpratty

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 19:45 - Aug 19 by 1983

Anyway £420 to Surrey is a bit steep,you could have gone to Manchester for that

Assuming the destination was manc was a rookie mistake I agree.

But our fans could be going back to Iceland now
Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 20:05 - Aug 19 with 5621 viewsDarran

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 20:02 - Aug 19 by Spratty

Assuming the destination was manc was a rookie mistake I agree.

But our fans could be going back to Iceland now

Ask one them to get me a box of fish fingers and a bag of frozen peas.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 11:02 - Aug 20 with 5308 viewsneilrichards

If they want to come down to our city and give it the big one to "small groups" of fans as was intimated previously then they deserved a good kicking and i applaud the fans that stuck up for them and gave them a slap or two or three, f*ck em
Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 12:54 - Aug 20 with 5239 viewsJonezy

I agree!

"Take my hand...."

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 20:30 - Aug 20 with 5150 viewsCatullus

I would always try to talk down trouble, and I'm not big or hard, but I will always try to help a Jack out of trouble. Unless he'd been a complete a@@e and started it! I stopped one of revamping a kid coming out of Swindon once, he had a pop at me then two coppers came over and the Swindon fan stepped in and said it was a mistake. The loon then thanked both of us and walked off! Tempers can flare at football. Even quiet people sometimes lose it!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 19:57 - Aug 23 with 4918 viewsOldjack

Two little jacks got a kicking off a manure fan by rossi's so a few big jacks took it out on their mini bus ,which ended up being towed away , job done ,move along please

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 20:03 - Aug 23 with 4904 viewsDyfnant

Did the railway get smashed up last night? on 19:57 - Aug 23 by Oldjack

Two little jacks got a kicking off a manure fan by rossi's so a few big jacks took it out on their mini bus ,which ended up being towed away , job done ,move along please

They must be a bit thick up North, kicking people in as they park up for the day

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024