Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Set Pieces 17:09 - Aug 18 with 2123 viewsRowZ

As mentioned previously we have looked shakey when defending set pieces this season. But, does anybody else think that we should be causing more of a threat in the opposition box from set pieces. yesterdays starting XI included: Lancashire, O'Connell, Rose, Vincenti, Lund who are all well over 6ft. Added to Bennett if he does come in to replace Rafferty. I'm not saying we should be scoring from corners and free-kicks every week but so far I dont feel we have used the hight of our new look team to its full advantage.
Set Pieces on 17:13 - Aug 18 with 2112 viewsSalwaDale

So far this season the delivery hasn't quite been good enough, too many going too long especially. I did like the way O'Connell seemed to go steaming in.

TBBT

Set Pieces on 17:56 - Aug 18 with 2049 viewsRalphs12

Rose would be taking the majority of the set pieces though I would have thought. We have been wasteful with the deliveries to often the ball was over hit at Burton all to common.
Set Pieces on 19:14 - Aug 18 with 1974 viewsdebbiesfella

Couldn't understand yesterday, on more than one occasion, when Rose ran all the way to take corner on the right and then played it short to Tutte who then tried crossing but didn't beat the first man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024