Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal fans on Michu 21:26 - Aug 18 with 7960 viewsdeanscfc

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=314112

Incredible how little they think of a guy who took them apart on a couple of occasions last year. Had to laugh too at their 'Swansea would have to listen to a bid of 15million". One fan thinks we'd sell for 12. Try doubling that at least.

No wonder Arsenal haven't won anything for 8 years with such clueless fans.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2013 0:41]
Arsenal fans on Michu on 22:05 - Aug 18 with 6317 viewsSwanseaJack12

Maybe you are the clueless one
Arsenal fans on Michu on 22:15 - Aug 18 with 6268 viewsPozuelosSideys

Arsenal fans on Michu on 22:05 - Aug 18 by SwanseaJack12

Not very good at this, are you?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Arsenal fans on Michu on 22:15 - Aug 18 with 6254 viewsSwanseaJack12

Arsenal fans on Michu on 22:15 - Aug 18 by PozuelosSideys

Not very good at this, are you?

chicken
Arsenal fans on Michu on 22:30 - Aug 18 with 6202 viewsSpratty

Arsenal fans on Michu on 22:15 - Aug 18 by SwanseaJack12

chicken

Woof
Arsenal fans on Michu on 22:45 - Aug 18 with 6127 viewsborinifanclub

Arsenal fans on Michu on 22:05 - Aug 18 by SwanseaJack12

You are getting on my nerves. You come on here pretending to be a swans fan, we all know you are a stinking smelly scumbag scummer. So please go back to legoland and do something useful like changing all those blue Lego bricks to red ones for Mr tan.
Scooby can be funny reddy makes sense sometimes but you are just an annoying twonk

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Arsenal fans on Michu on 00:54 - Aug 19 with 5838 viewsdeanscfc

updated the link now
Arsenal fans on Michu on 06:47 - Aug 19 with 5643 views2face

Why don't you just put the tw@t on ignore?
Arsenal fans on Michu on 06:58 - Aug 19 with 5624 views2face

I don't think the fans have anything to do with arsenal's results. But the management has been really poor at dealing with transfers this season. They go after players with 3 years left on their contracts, make small bids, wait untill the last month of the transfer window, go after players from direct competitors. It's like they want their bids to fail in some covert way of trying to save money, yet appear to be active in the market.
Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal fans on Michu on 07:44 - Aug 19 with 5529 viewsDr_Winston

Arsenal fans on Michu on 06:58 - Aug 19 by 2face

I don't think the fans have anything to do with arsenal's results. But the management has been really poor at dealing with transfers this season. They go after players with 3 years left on their contracts, make small bids, wait untill the last month of the transfer window, go after players from direct competitors. It's like they want their bids to fail in some covert way of trying to save money, yet appear to be active in the market.

A theory that's been mooted in a few places.

Frankly I'd be amazed if Arsenal were prepared to pay the kind of fee we'd want for Michu at this stage of the window.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Arsenal fans on Michu on 09:07 - Aug 19 with 5357 viewsSenhin

90% of our fans were underwhelmed by Shelvey, and we didn't used to win the title and stuff...

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Arsenal fans on Michu on 11:53 - Aug 19 with 5108 viewsdeanscfc

Arsenal fans on Michu on 09:07 - Aug 19 by Senhin

90% of our fans were underwhelmed by Shelvey, and we didn't used to win the title and stuff...

True - but I think Michu is quite proven now. People forget that he also scored goals in the Spanish League. For their fans to suggest that they could get him for £12 million is both ridiculous and arrogant. I think the way their fans are reflect how Arsenal go about their business.

Am glad they won't be getting him anyway!
Arsenal fans on Michu on 11:55 - Aug 19 with 5091 viewsSenhin

Arsenal fans on Michu on 11:53 - Aug 19 by deanscfc

True - but I think Michu is quite proven now. People forget that he also scored goals in the Spanish League. For their fans to suggest that they could get him for £12 million is both ridiculous and arrogant. I think the way their fans are reflect how Arsenal go about their business.

Am glad they won't be getting him anyway!

People don't forget, they just never bothered to find out. They just assume he's a one season wonder because they only heard of him when he came here. Just like everyone says he's a striker.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:46 - Aug 19 with 4936 viewsWantagejack

Arsenal fans on Michu on 11:55 - Aug 19 by Senhin

People don't forget, they just never bothered to find out. They just assume he's a one season wonder because they only heard of him when he came here. Just like everyone says he's a striker.

Is this never going to end? Roll on end of transfer season...

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsene-wenger-sizes-up-3
Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:50 - Aug 19 with 4912 viewsDarran

I don't see Michu improving Arsenal into a team this suddenly going to be challenging for trophies myself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:51 - Aug 19 with 4903 viewsSmellyplumz

Arsenal are on self destruct at the moment ... quite why they sold van persie god only knows. football suicide

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:53 - Aug 19 with 4886 viewsDarran

Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:51 - Aug 19 by Smellyplumz

Arsenal are on self destruct at the moment ... quite why they sold van persie god only knows. football suicide

They had no choice.

Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:54 - Aug 19 with 4876 viewsPegojack

It's going to be a long two weeks for Swans fans. I fear the pressure on Wenger to act is becoming irresistible and they certainly,have the funds in the coffers. I'd say the double bid written about in the article is more than likely to materialise. Can we resist?
Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:54 - Aug 19 with 4876 viewsSmellyplumz

yes they did they could of spent money to strengthen squad and show persie they were serious about winning something.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:57 - Aug 19 with 4860 viewsDarran

Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:54 - Aug 19 by Smellyplumz

yes they did they could of spent money to strengthen squad and show persie they were serious about winning something.

He made it clear he wasn't staying.

Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:59 - Aug 19 with 4852 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:51 - Aug 19 by Smellyplumz

Football suicide indeed, but a club whose directors and manager seem more interested in the balance sheet than the league table. £24 million for RVP last summer or nothing this summer was a problem for them to be fair.

Wenger worked miracles for a few seasons and spent a pittance. He bought low and sold high. That was before the mega rich started buying football clubs but Wenger seems to think nothing has changed and his approach will still work. Unfortunately it won't. Wenger has never bought players at the top of the game and his botched bids for Suarez and Rooney suggest he doesn't know how to do it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Arsenal fans on Michu on 13:00 - Aug 19 with 4839 viewsSmellyplumz

Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:59 - Aug 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Football suicide indeed, but a club whose directors and manager seem more interested in the balance sheet than the league table. £24 million for RVP last summer or nothing this summer was a problem for them to be fair.

Wenger worked miracles for a few seasons and spent a pittance. He bought low and sold high. That was before the mega rich started buying football clubs but Wenger seems to think nothing has changed and his approach will still work. Unfortunately it won't. Wenger has never bought players at the top of the game and his botched bids for Suarez and Rooney suggest he doesn't know how to do it.

Wenger is going to be on the dole soon the way he is going

Arsenal fans on Michu on 13:02 - Aug 19 with 4826 viewsPlasticman

Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:57 - Aug 19 by Darran

So did Suarez at LFC.

Plastic since 2012

Arsenal fans on Michu on 13:05 - Aug 19 with 4800 viewswr72

Double bid looming 35 million for Ash and Michu.We wouldn't do business this close to the end of the window.Would we?
Arsenal fans on Michu on 13:08 - Aug 19 with 4785 viewsSmellyplumz

Arsenal fans on Michu on 12:57 - Aug 19 by Darran

You stupid c*nt .. yes he did after he knew that the club would not be spending a penny of squad strengthening, fuk off

Arsenal fans on Michu on 13:09 - Aug 19 with 4774 viewsDarran

Arsenal fans on Michu on 13:08 - Aug 19 by Smellyplumz

You stupid c*nt .. yes he did after he knew that the club would not be spending a penny of squad strengthening, fuk off

You're wrong,if Rooney only had a year left United would sold him by now.
It's the way it works see.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024