Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The what ya watching thread 13:45 - Aug 19 with 6949 viewsDyfnant

couldn't find it so, here goes..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23617040
heard good things about this

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The what ya watching thread on 14:21 - Aug 19 with 3341 viewstoulouse

It's very good as it goes, as soon as you forget The Simpsons film that is...

Hank from BB is on there as Big Jim.

Episode 9 tomorrow :)

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

The what ya watching thread on 14:22 - Aug 19 with 3335 viewstoulouse

Monday nights for me are now Dexter, Breaking Bad, True Blood & Ray Donovan

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

The what ya watching thread on 14:23 - Aug 19 with 3335 viewsDarran

Sounds a bit shit like Lost to me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The what ya watching thread on 19:07 - Jan 3 with 3213 viewsDr_Winston

Should keep this thread more up to date.

Currently rewatching Deadwood. In amongst all the fireworks from the likes of McShane and Olyphant, it's easy to overlook just how awesome an actor Brad Dourif is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The what ya watching thread on 21:52 - Jan 3 with 3181 viewsCaptain

Midway through the latest season of Boardwalk Empire. Nowhere near as good as it used to be, I understand it's setting itself up again but it's so slow and boring it feels like a chore just watching it.

Started watching Homeland over christmas and I'm at the end of season two. A couple of major plot holes annoyed my in the second season, and I can barely watch that blonde woman at times she does my head in. But I'll give the third a watch anyway.

There's been a good documentary on here recently called 24/7. It's a four parter following the Maple Leafs and Detroit Red Wings in build up to the Winter Classic (which was played last weekend). It's all ice hockey but I think most sports fans would find it really interesting. They miked up the coaches (manager) and some of the players during the games and even show some of the team talks in the dressing rooms. The episodes were available in full on Youtube but I'm not sure if they would work outside Canada. Well worth a watch if you're looking for something a bit different (and you don't need to know anything about hockey to keep up).

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

The what ya watching thread on 22:30 - Jan 3 with 3160 viewsSwanseajill

Normally I'm not struck on westerns, but I recorded Lonesome Dove and it's around 7/8 hours long.
The full version is on ITV 4 on Saturday if anyone's interested.
I found it good so far, and some great acting. Although it's probably been repeated many times, I've never heard of it before.
The what ya watching thread on 21:16 - Jan 17 with 3096 viewsJonnyTheJack

Just finished season 1 of Sons Of Anarchy. Very good so far.
The what ya watching thread on 12:45 - Mar 25 with 3007 viewsLe_Swans

The what ya watching thread on 21:16 - Jan 17 by JonnyTheJack

Just finished season 1 of Sons Of Anarchy. Very good so far.

Season 5 has just arrived on Netflix, if you've got that far.
Login to get fewer ads

The what ya watching thread on 17:17 - Mar 25 with 2980 viewsRancid

Im on season 2 of Homeland and loving it.I have been told it gets a little far fetched as it goes on though but so far it's been very good.

I also watched the pilot for 'From Dusk til Dawn' and it looks very good also.The second episode is probably on Netflix now so I'll watch it tonight after the game.
The what ya watching thread on 17:37 - Mar 25 with 2971 viewsLiam12345

finished watching breaking bad last week best program ever

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The what ya watching thread on 17:41 - Mar 25 with 2972 viewsItchySphincter

Homelands series one and series two were okay, three was like a soap, avoid. Sons of Anarchy is great but gone as far as I can with that on Netflix and also finished Dexter so it's Breaking Bad for me. Heard great things about it but it took three or four attempts to get through the first couple of episodes, on season three now, not great and can't for the life of me see what all the fuss is about but I will persevere through it in the hope it catches fire at some point.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The what ya watching thread on 18:01 - Mar 25 with 2964 viewsRancid

The what ya watching thread on 17:41 - Mar 25 by ItchySphincter

Homelands series one and series two were okay, three was like a soap, avoid. Sons of Anarchy is great but gone as far as I can with that on Netflix and also finished Dexter so it's Breaking Bad for me. Heard great things about it but it took three or four attempts to get through the first couple of episodes, on season three now, not great and can't for the life of me see what all the fuss is about but I will persevere through it in the hope it catches fire at some point.

I was the same with BB.Stick in there though buddy.Season 4 and 5 are epic.
The what ya watching thread on 18:02 - Mar 25 with 2962 viewsRancid

After slating Dexter after season 4 and onwards, I must say i did enjoy season 8 in the end.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2014 18:03]
The what ya watching thread on 18:06 - Mar 25 with 2951 viewsRancid

Anyone else finding it nigh impossible to access the US version of Netflix lately? Apparently there's a big clampdown on it and it's not Netflix's doing as they don't care where you watch their content as long as you pay the 5.99 a month.
The what ya watching thread on 18:54 - Mar 25 with 2929 viewsItchySphincter

The what ya watching thread on 18:06 - Mar 25 by Rancid

Anyone else finding it nigh impossible to access the US version of Netflix lately? Apparently there's a big clampdown on it and it's not Netflix's doing as they don't care where you watch their content as long as you pay the 5.99 a month.

Was having trouble with US using Hola for a few weeks so switched to Proxymate and Zenmate and it's working fine, even easily got it in Russia recently when the general consensus seemed to be that it was impossible.

Back on topic - on the US version there is a music section and I'm currently watching a doc about three black guys from Detroit who started a punk band in the early '70's, it's called 'A Band Called Death', cracking if you like that sort of thing. Henry Rollins from Black Flag is in it, he was the Nazi in the second series of Sons of Anarchy.

The what ya watching thread on 19:11 - Mar 25 with 2921 viewsRancid

The what ya watching thread on 18:54 - Mar 25 by ItchySphincter

Was having trouble with US using Hola for a few weeks so switched to Proxymate and Zenmate and it's working fine, even easily got it in Russia recently when the general consensus seemed to be that it was impossible.

Back on topic - on the US version there is a music section and I'm currently watching a doc about three black guys from Detroit who started a punk band in the early '70's, it's called 'A Band Called Death', cracking if you like that sort of thing. Henry Rollins from Black Flag is in it, he was the Nazi in the second series of Sons of Anarchy.

I watch it through my xbox and any dns codes i type in that i find on the net are all duds.I read there's a crackdown going on so put it down to that.I wouoldn't know where to start with Hola and the like mate.I read Uxbridge championing it but it went straight over my head.Maybe i need to look into it as the UK Netflix is pretty shit to be fair.

If i get on US i'll give that documentary a watch, sounds good.I think the last programme i saw whilst US was working was the Ginger Baker documentary.Really enjoyed it and never realised he was such a lunatic and still is.
The what ya watching thread on 19:28 - Mar 25 with 2908 viewsItchySphincter

Love Ginger Baker but he can come across as a sh!tty person.

The what ya watching thread on 19:36 - Mar 25 with 2903 viewsJonnyTheJack

The what ya watching thread on 12:45 - Mar 25 by Le_Swans

Season 5 has just arrived on Netflix, if you've got that far.

Cheers. I finished it all a couple of weeks ago. My favourite TV series i've watched so far. The soundtrack is superb.

Started watching Justified. Pretty good so far.
The what ya watching thread on 19:44 - Mar 25 with 2888 viewsLe_Swans

The what ya watching thread on 19:36 - Mar 25 by JonnyTheJack

Cheers. I finished it all a couple of weeks ago. My favourite TV series i've watched so far. The soundtrack is superb.

Started watching Justified. Pretty good so far.

I've had that on my Netflix list for a while, been meaning to start it, watching the second series of house of cards at the moment, Frank Underwood has to be one of the best TV characters, fantastic scrip to it.
The what ya watching thread on 21:56 - Mar 25 with 2851 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

A right young twonk in work spouts on about Red Tube,
But can't find it in WHATS ON TV

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

The what ya watching thread on 22:57 - Apr 14 with 2735 viewsDyfnant

They said the latest series of Game of Thrones was hectic & they were spot on, top drawer :)

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The what ya watching thread on 23:21 - Apr 30 with 2648 viewsThursday

Fargo and Hannibal are the shows I'm checking out weekly at the moment.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2014 23:23]
The what ya watching thread on 18:33 - May 5 with 2568 viewsThursday

Also catching up on 24. Ridiculous show, but I missed it the first time around.
The what ya watching thread on 19:07 - May 5 with 2556 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Didn't see The Sopranos first time round, got the whole lot downloaded and ready to rock, watched the first 4 episodes today, can tell already I'm going to love it.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The what ya watching thread on 19:09 - May 5 with 2552 viewsDarran

The what ya watching thread on 19:07 - May 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Didn't see The Sopranos first time round, got the whole lot downloaded and ready to rock, watched the first 4 episodes today, can tell already I'm going to love it.

It's superb.
Paulie is the best.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024